Charged For Sex With Underage

Maxus-MIFA9

CNA news : Ex-school principal charged with having paid sex with minor

Posted: 16 April 2012 1617 hrs

SINGAPORE: The former principal of Pei Chun Public School has been charged with having paid sex with an underage girl.

Lee Lip Hong is among 44 people to be charged in court on Monday.

In February, reports said 80 men, including a former school principal, were believed to be assisting in the probe.

The police said then that the investigation is part of on-going enforcement efforts to clamp down on vice syndicates.

- CNA/fa

First to be charged and more to come..... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

underage !!!!! song meh ... :blink:

Edited by Picnic06
↡ Advertisement

I think the underage here is below 18 rather than 16. bah. new law. pay sex with ppl under 18 but above 16 is illegal. but a lot of ppl dont know.

i think most want "fresh" meat.

CNA news : Ex-school principal charged with having paid sex with minor

Posted: 16 April 2012 1617 hrs

SINGAPORE: The former principal of Pei Chun Public School has been charged with having paid sex with an underage girl.

Lee Lip Hong is among 44 people to be charged in court on Monday.

In February, reports said 80 men, including a former school principal, were believed to be assisting in the probe.

The police said then that the investigation is part of on-going enforcement efforts to clamp down on vice syndicates.

- CNA/fa

First to be charged and more to come..... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

underage !!!!! song meh ... :blink:

I think the underage here is below 18 rather than 16. bah. new law. pay sex with ppl under 18 but above 16 is illegal. but a lot of ppl dont know.

i think most want "fresh" meat.

comes from oversea, where got fresh somemore, the snakeheads & their assistants will wack first ... :ph34r:

comes from oversea, where got fresh somemore, the snakeheads & their assistants will wack first ... :ph34r:

maybe.. their skin is fresh bah... smooth and silky??

at least my skin at 16 years old is smooth and silky [laugh]

maybe.. their skin is fresh bah... smooth and silky??

at least my skin at 16 years old is smooth and silky [laugh]

so... you sugar mummy toy-boy ... [:p]

Heard got civil servants, high flying bankers, lawyers...

hmmmm........ wonder this year NDP Parade Commander who had resigned got anything to do with this group... :blink:

another report: 44 to be charged with having commercial sex with minor

Posted: 16 April 2012 1155 hrs

SINGAPORE: 44 people, who have been arrested in connection with a case of commercial sex with a minor, will be charged in court on Monday.

-CNA/ac

According to the news reported by Chinese Radio Station Capital 958, the "Chicken" involved is a 17 years old student.

thought it was the on-line syndicate where the 'chicks' from Viet or S Korea... [sweatdrop]

thought it was the on-line syndicate where the 'chicks' from Viet or S Korea... [sweatdrop]

From today's strait times, it's a singapore girl. So young, start FL..

hmmmm........ wonder this year NDP Parade Commander who had resigned got anything to do with this group... :blink:

wah piang, bro, the army guy who resigned is NDP 2012 organising committee chairman, NOT parade commander.

Very different lah. Parade commander KPKB during the parade. Organising chairman only KPKB in the meeting room.

↡ Advertisement