Why POSB ATMs dispense only $50 notes?

Watwheels

Hypersonic

I see. Coz my POSB account was left untouched for very long and recently cancelled it. Dun really see the point of holding on to it. Especially with the queues nowadays(be it in the bank or atms).

I'm holding onto the account only because they have more ATMs. Other than that, I don't use any of their other facilities.

↡ Advertisement

those machines r for fast cash withdrawals. u can only withdraw, no other transactions like cashcard topup, transfer, balance enquiry etc. this is for the convenience to those who only wanna withdraw. if not, can still use normal machines for min $20 withdrawals. as u can see in the pic, there's 2 normal ones, n 1 fast cash. by q-ing at the fast cash, they should know it only dispense $50 notes. hence the shorter q. see....want short q...but complain.

Not true le. The ATM at Yishun Esso station also only dispense $50 note but allow cashcard topup.

It's because the garment say economy is doing well, that's why minimum withdrawal sum is $50

oh no, stop your crap about the govt.if you so unhappy with them, then get out of this country

i've seen a guy who holds multiple card...he tried for 3 cards...but all 3 no money inside! [laugh]

that one he just wanna check his account lar! evrytime see his account he will say 'i feel sibei rich' [laugh][laugh]

It's because everything will cost nearly $50 very soon. The bank just wanted everyone to get used to it first <_<

Lol, you mean in future fishball noodle cost more than $10?! :D

POSB/DBS ATM only despend $50.00 on two senerio. 1 when it run out of $50.00 another one when that machine alonely allow $50.00 to be despends.

If you need small change, you can always draw $20,30 or 40? why need to complain?

if you think OUB min $80.00 is good. then you can always withdraw $80.00 manually from ATM instead of the quick press withdrawer.

Also, why despend only $50.00 if you press in denomination of $50? so that this allow more ppl to withdraw amount like say $60, 80, 20 or 110.

the reason was that they can hold more $50 notes...my qns to them is why not have more ATMs?

i think singapore already has the most ATM per km in the world [laugh]

some UOB machines only spit $100 note if you draw in hundred <_<

Citi does the same except a bit more kind - normally will spit out all in hundreds except last 2 notes in 50's.

It's because we are also very densely packed. Any lesser, the ATM queue will stretch from east to west. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

now a day singaporean alot of complain..

Too few Atm complain.. later if they add more ATM.. too many also complain [laugh]

COE a lot hence price low complain. now control COE. price become high complain. [laugh]

HDB flat low, dont want to buy become oversupply complain. now shortage of flat. flat price high also complain [laugh]

Citibank best for me....

Drive Thru ATM!

No need to worry park by roadside kanna fine.

DBS/POSB, every month from 1st~5th & 10th~13th & end of the month, people hogging.

I cannot stand those bloody Q!

now a day singaporean alot of complain..

Too few Atm complain.. later if they add more ATM.. too many also complain [laugh]

COE a lot hence price low complain. now control COE. price become high complain. [laugh]

HDB flat low, dont want to buy become oversupply complain. now shortage of flat. flat price high also complain [laugh]

No lah, our people has higher expectations mah as a result of our elites leading us towards first world country. [:p] You cannot expect our people to have 1960's expectations and mentality right?

Edited by Kangadrool

No lah, our people has higher expectations mah as a result of our elites leading us towards first world country. [:p] You cannot expect our people to have 1960's expectations and mentality right?

but ATM is provided by a profit making bank leh [laugh]

Edited by Joseph22

Citibank best for me....

Drive Thru ATM!

No need to worry park by roadside kanna fine.

DBS/POSB, every month from 1st~5th & 10th~13th & end of the month, people hogging.

I cannot stand those bloody Q!

Just drive into any Esso petrol kiosk and there will be a DBS atm machine with no quese.

I'm still happy with DBS/POSB atms because it can be found in any Esso petrol kiosk with no or minimal queue.

It's because we are also very densely packed. Any lesser, the ATM queue will stretch from east to west. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Actually i find nothing to do with more ATMs or less ATMs. It is something to do with the location of the ATMs, as i notice some ATMs no business one, whereas some ATMs really can queue from east to west! [rolleyes]

Just drive into any Esso petrol kiosk and there will be a DBS atm machine with no quese.

I'm still happy with DBS/POSB atms because it can be found in any Esso petrol kiosk with no or minimal queue.

u will be surpise how bad is the Q.

After since they terminated my account during after NS, I never used them untill ast year as I need to due to company's GIRO.

I told the CS, 13 years passed and I still remember my old account number.

Read it to her & she was in shock & in return, she gave me a very good account number...

This current account, dont bother to remember....

Ask for Chq book, need X amount of coffers & once ran out of chq, need admin/chq book charges.

Actually i find nothing to do with more ATMs or less ATMs. It is something to do with the location of the ATMs, as i notice some ATMs no business one, whereas some ATMs really can queue from east to west! [rolleyes]

the esso at jalan ahmad ibrahim is different bro..full of FTs lining up to draw $$!

but lately they changed it to $50 note only..solved the problem. but lucky we still can top up cash card and stuffs

↡ Advertisement