Any better ways handling this?

8oo8

124km/h again? How come they like to use this number huh?

So funny leh...might as well say 135, or 115, etc.

I know why, once b4 cny, I did sped along ayer hitam, midnite, they call it operation tikus, a high ranking was there and have to pay on the spot at the rest stop cpk, wif tables and reciept machines, I appeal to pay at jb at a later stage, the officer told me that they will normally give alllowance to 120km max considering you were overtaking another vehicle. I paid the rm300 fine at jbj few days later. 124 not borderline anymore.

Edited by KaKiLang
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I know why, once b4 cny, I did sped along ayer hitam, midnite, they call it operation tikus, a high ranking was there and have to pay on the spot at the rest stop cpk, wif tables and reciept machines, I appeal to pay at jb at a later stage, the officer told me that they will normally give alllowance to 120km max considering you were overtaking another vehicle. I paid the rm300 fine at jbj few days later.

Alternatively if we chose not to pay the official summon, means our vehicle cannot go there any more?

I usually standby rm50 in my passport, much easier to settle on the spot unless you are holding a Malaysian passport, you might be able to get away with rm20.

Bro try not to give anymore, they should be more careful since the last case of nude spuat. Don't land up being caught by their anti-corruption authority, den laigi tuaki.

Alternatively if we chose not to pay the official summon, means our vehicle cannot go there any more?

Can go lah, until they stop u. Most probably they won't cos I doubt they efficiency. Look at the white cards issue, ai mai ai mai, enuf said. [laugh]

Edited by KaKiLang

Well, i checked online but the summon didn't show up, so how am i suppose to pay?

That means you sped, but there's no speed camera, you lucky ass. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] they got no proof againts you.

Abangs where got so hardworking one.

Neutral Newbie

but my friend have one speeding and one parking summon haven't pay, and his car still can go "in" there bo tai chi.....very funny

Maybe their speed cameras can only register speed up to 124 km/h.

I got the same too.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] Someone makan the $ supposily meant for upgrading the camera softwaee.

Remember the thump imaging system, wire too short, all got to alight from vehicle to scan, den later got longer wires can pass around inside the car, obviously rite, doubt they are that stupid to overlook such problems. The white cards thing, must be they haven settle the amount $$$ during kopi session wif the printers, custom leh, where got no money.

but my friend have one speeding and one parking summon haven't pay, and his car still can go "in" there bo tai chi.....very funny

Give them another ten year to be like our customs.

Neutral Newbie

Give them another ten year to be like our customs.

10 years a bit too short for them to prepare I guess, 50 years seems ok.

↡ Advertisement