I'm shocked!! Singapore...really?? Wow juz wow!!

Dinosaka

need my resume? i'm a purchaser for the last 7 years. [:p]

I'm abit late after you and happily Queing right behind you.

I possessed 25 years of experiences learned from the Japanese MNC Purchasing Managers of their effective "Cost Down In Break-down Details" for suppliers sourcing [cool]

they go one big round and talk crap. why not just use one word : CORRUPTION?

Singapore is now no better than Malaysia. Now I feel so much safer in JB because Malaysia is the safest country in South-east Asia. Those Sporeans staying in HDBs flats are so poor thing. House so cramped and tiny and still robbery rate so damn high. I wonder what is happening to Spore.

Supercharged

I possessed 25 years of experiences learned from the Japanese MNC Purchasing Managers of their effective "Cost Down In Break-down Details" for suppliers sourcing [cool]

then you win, 25 years of experiences..

ok, i worked under you if you managed to get in.

together, we will be rich. yes, very rich [laugh]

then you win, 25 years of experiences..

ok, i worked under you if you managed to get in.

together, we will be rich. yes, very rich [laugh]

Yes, we shall have our head-up in collecting our deserve salary with no more or less that makes sences and cents, all unscrupulous suppliers will be kissing us and says Bye-Bye [wave]

u from Mitsubishi or Hitachi

Singapore is now no better than Malaysia. Now I feel so much safer in JB because Malaysia is the safest country in South-east Asia. Those Sporeans staying in HDBs flats are so poor thing. House so cramped and tiny and still robbery rate so damn high. I wonder what is happening to Spore.

I like the way you put it: The hard truth :o GRC, CPF, SCDF, and others, sama-sama. PM's idea of upfront payment works wonders. part of longterm= chronoc issues forth-coming planning by A-team of scholars. [shakehead]

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

Why is TS so shocked? This is just the tips of an iceberg. just wait for more..

Recently MHA recruiting replacement officers...? :o It appears that only those with higher appointments are involved in such replacement recruitment. :o

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

I possess 25 years of experience in Sales with very strong integrity and immaculate track record.

At your service Mr Fong. Sorry I don't entertain you in Night club, KTV or bring you to kinky massages and go down water one.

Why is TS so shocked? This is just the tips of an iceberg. just wait for more..

indeed..more skeletons are coming out of the closet in time to come -_-

I possess 25 years of experience in Sales with very strong integrity and immaculate track record.

At your service Mr Fong. Sorry I don't entertain you in Night club, KTV or bring you to kinky massages and go down water one.

Mr.Tigerwoods,

I'll be torturing you with my "Cost Down In Breaks-down Details", whoever dare to talk to me about entertainment ? I will report this "Cow Son Don't Know Tiger" to CPIB immediately :angry:

Edited by Fongmy

last time i see policeman here policeman there walking around, with NPP just round the corner, i feel safe...nowadays, i feel FT here (drinking), FT there (drinking), with "dont know who" just round the corner, i scared scared...

actually my question is, where have all the policeman gone?

No wonder so many lambo n Farrari lately.

Those overpaid contractor and supplier must be laughing secretly.

Huat Ah.

↡ Advertisement