Voltage stabiliaer for home

Tom_kkh

Saw it on sales at one shopping center in Sengkang. :o

first time see voltage stabilizer for home. work bo? [laugh]

any user to comment plz :wub:

↡ Advertisement

First time?

Where were you when such gadgets were selling like hot cakes in pasar malam, and even DIY shops in shopping centers, and many offices also installed such gadgets. Even MLM sold such gadgets in those hey days....

I think that was like ten years ago when such gadgets was so popular.

It works by aligning the Power Factor of the electricity, matching the sinusoidal wave of the current and voltage so as to reduce the interferences.....

Most heavy industries are required by law to have such Power Factor correction. So the concept just migrate to home use....not sure it works for single phase or not.

I remember studying it during my NUS days. Forgot Liao.

If just purely voltage stabilizer....then you should ask those who are into high end home sound system.

There are many such gadgets that claimed to smooth out the sinosudal waves in the electricity befre it reach the sound amplifier.

First time?

Where were you when such gadgets were selling like hot cakes in pasar malam, and even DIY shops in shopping centers, and many offices also installed such gadgets. Even MLM sold such gadgets in those hey days....

I think that was like ten years ago when such gadgets was so popular.

It works by aligning the Power Factor of the electricity, matching the sinusoidal wave of the current and voltage so as to reduce the interferences.....

Most heavy industries are required by law to have such Power Factor correction. So the concept just migrate to home use....not sure it works for single phase or not.

I remember studying it during my NUS days. Forgot Liao.

i go pasa malam usually bio pirated CD and mei mei only [:p][laugh]:D

↡ Advertisement