C180K owners check in

RadX

Starting this thread for new and not so new owners seeing that the C180K is gonna take the roads by STORM

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Starting this thread for new and not so new owners seeing that the C180K is gonna take the roads by STORM

1. solar [laugh]

Eh Solar, I thought that you had walked away from the deal already?

Having second thoughts on the C180K?

Think he got used [laugh] [laugh]

yes bro, a 2011 unit... i'm a 'new' owner of an old car [:p]

Yea, congrats bro!

2011 C180K not old lah. In most other countries (where cars last >20 years), its still considered as a new car.

But why the other fella sell after 1 year?

Turbocharged

@astrid: no idea.. got it from a dealer. won't believe the dealer even if he tell me.. sure some sunny story to justify its sale.

@hoppie: gonna pm u.. hope by not sharing out here, it won't affect people trying to buy/sell their cars in 2nd hand market.

@astrid: no idea.. got it from a dealer. won't believe the dealer even if he tell me.. sure some sunny story to justify its sale.

@hoppie: gonna pm u.. hope by not sharing out here, it won't affect people trying to buy/sell their cars in 2nd hand market.

Pm me also leh, the price puchase, age of car, coe,omv, izit the new facelift type, steering wheel difference.

Edited by Heavenspirit

Neutral Newbie

sorry...

i meant to ask solar...

can pm me too??

i was looking at one at sgcarmart... but it was sold...

is yours black?

My suggestion is to get the facelift model if you can wait and don't want to buy new.

The interior of the FL model is a complete change to the pre FL. It's inline with the E class dashboard and you can see the dials are similar to other models like the new SLK, E class.

Overall internally is better equipped with storage compartment, nicer steering wheel, better screen on the dashboard. Since the FL was only launched here somewhere in May 2011, there will not be many used ones in the market now.

One thing that is good in the pre FL car is the projection lens headlight and this makes the car look better than the FL reflective lens headlight.

Neutral Newbie

Selling my rare Glass roof - SEP 2003 W203 C180K coupe - 2 dr sunroof , 18" Brabus Rims 265/40/18 ,

at Paper Value only ( 43K )asking 46K !!! too good to scrap .

black and sexy 91001672 .

Car has 150K mileage , my 2nd car , hardly use .

Condition : good ( new overhaulled gear box 12 mth wrrty , new battery , new alternator )

i have readily spares for this model w203 .

my lost is yr gain .

↡ Advertisement