How you figure how much they at least earn?

KARTer

This kind of behaviour only kids and childish person will do la. Whether it is a porsche or lambo, no need to be red eye lo.

but 75% of Singaporeans are kiddy and childish dont you know?

↡ Advertisement

This kind of behaviour only kids and childish person will do la. Whether it is a porsche or lambo, no need to be red eye lo.

There are many red eye pple in HDB lor. There are also many Big Ego, Small Car pple around also. I have encountered many times, these people refuse to give way even when you signal and they give you that "you big car so what" look. [furious]

No lah..he still behave very humble and earnest, no airs at all. But he is what i will term as Old Money. From my limited observations...pple from Old Money category are generally nicer and more humble than those New Money folks.

Agreed!

My ex-ex-boss is really rich but very humble + gentle, always has a smile on his face, he collects expensive paintings, and super high end condos in NYC, London etc... but normal dressing, own few Bentley, Rolls, top Jag, unfortunately he does not fancy super cars although the bros all have a few of such...... He style is very cheena, but speaks queens English if he feels like it..... [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Some people just dont like to spend on cars thats all. He stays in a class A landed property...super large 3 storey...head to toe is branded...fine dining, flies around the world.

Then dun make sense loh... branded head to toe but drives cheap car.

Or he is not that rich la. Fine dining yes, cc promotion one, bring 3 adult

free 1 adult. Property huge so what... skarly use as office and warehouse.

Fly round the world? In a budget plane perhaps....

Neutral Newbie

Nope...that his only car. I asked him before why he drives what he drives since he can literally pick any car he wants. His answer was simple..."Car is the mean to get from point a to point b, period"

Seriously, from your last statement...

This person got some money. So what for waste money buying expensive car.

Rich ppl dunno what is waste money...

There are many red eye pple in HDB lor. There are also many Big Ego, Small Car pple around also. I have encountered many times, these people refuse to give way even when you signal and they give you that "you big car so what" look. [furious]

I thought it is the other way round?! Usually big car with big ego and dont give way to people, cause they think their car big what, what can you do?! [rolleyes]

dont talk c--k, Radx earns $4.7k per mth.

Typo error, right? Should be 47K per month instead of 4.7K per month? :D

I thought it is the other way round?! Usually big car with big ego and dont give way to people, cause they think their car big what, what can you do?! [rolleyes]

I can't speak for the rest but I know I am not. I earn my keeps, just enjoy ride.

Small Car, Big Ego, probably also have strong inferiority complex for such behavior.

Neutral Newbie

Typo error, right? Should be 47K per month instead of 4.7K per month? :D

Throttle 38k per month.

But this year RadX TCSS too much so biz drop a bit and earn less than 38k per month.

Then dun make sense loh... branded head to toe but drives cheap car.

Or he is not that rich la. Fine dining yes, cc promotion one, bring 3 adult

free 1 adult. Property huge so what... skarly use as office and warehouse.

Fly round the world? In a budget plane perhaps....

i think depend what a person like bah

1 of my board A1 firm, drive old mercs..bought a plot of land 20+million to built something.

another is 1 of top 4 's right hand man, drive 7 series..

another one investment holding chairman..Audi A4

I seen before a guy got 7 supercars..end up por,now in jail..Some MCFers will know this story too.

Actually, Cars in Germany (including German cars) are more expensive in Germany than some neighboring countries. But I heard form my colleagues that big Manufacturers in Germany like Audi make some deal with dealers not to sold their cars to people living in Germany.

But yeah, its still much cheaper than Sunny Singapore. Its not too much to run also. Only thing more expensive than Singapore is the petrol. But its a small price to pay for the nice open roads, high speed autobahn & countryside (not as charming as England but not far behind).

If I have a chance, I take pictures of the place I stay, & some nice roads with some elevation (when I am the passenger of course). Sometimes, I drive slower just to appreciated the nice scenery. If countryside isn't your thing, you can always drive on the autobahn, world famous for having NO SPEED LIMIT! (not all parts though). But I am not a fan of high speed & goes normally no more than 150km/h.

I do hope to visit the Nur'bing some time soon. Its not that far from my place. 140km West.

Driving here is also much much less stressful, as F1 drivers are rare there, & people tends to be more patient & much more considerate. There do are some dough-bags, but far far less than in Singapore.

But having said that, I think Singapore isn't that bad a place to drive (forget about pleasure of driving, just on getting A to B), roads are not bumpy, always wide & minimal 2 lanes in 90% of places, all roads junction are clear what to do, & who has the right of way, & no snow & ice, or real hazardous roads.

If only, if only....... the drivers (some of them, but a common sight) can improve.

Actually, can share what do you do in Germany? I am thinking of relocating to work but not sure where to start :(

previous employer dress well, speaks well, drives fancy cars (incl a DB9). Flamboyant fella, cocky at times. But what i respect him the most is that he never looked down on anyone. Knows the names and even family problems of the ahmad or tea lady. Very generous to the lower rank & file ppl.

During last financial crisis, his company made almost zero revenue and he refused to fire anyone. Continue to pay salaries to all his 100 employees (many of which are 'high flyers'). Very grateful to him for that.

so rich and showoff ppl can also be very nice and sincere

Throttle 38k per month.

But this year RadX TCSS too much so biz drop a bit and earn less than 38k per month.

alamak, tell you already $3.8k , you song song multiply by 10 ??? wah lau, peng...

Neutral Newbie

alamak, tell you already $3.8k , you song song multiply by 10 ??? wah lau, peng...

I kind liao just multiple by 10. Others go at daily rate which is approx 30 times... [laugh] [laugh]

Every time I see people driving nice cars, I wonder how much they earn to afford such nice machines? [:)]

Let's say Mr Driver drives a $400k car, most likely he has more than one car, his other car may worth say another $180k. At the same time, being able to afford the cars, he is unlikely to live in a 2-room HDB flat, more likely at least a place worth say $1m to be very very conservative. Let's say he has only one property, though unlikely.

For the purpose of simplifying the calculation, let's say he manages to arrange full loans for his cars and property, and stretches his loans to max repayment periods, he's likely to be paying about $13k monthly combined installment. (maybe some bros can check / correct this figure to make it as realistic as possible?) ..... Assuming car loans:- 6-yr, housing loan:- 20-yr

Let's say he spend about $1k on rdtx, petrol, insur etc per month, another say $3k on daily expenses eg food, cloths, etc etc.... This is quite a tight budget for some singles.

Total:- 13 + 1 + 3 = 17 k

Assuming he saves 5% of his earning, he will needs to earn $17k x 1.05 = approx $18k per month

Is this figure close to what some mcf bros are earning when they are/were single and owning cars + property as Mr Driver? [:)]

That is where you could be WRONG..

There are Porschee driver ...

who stay in a ..

HDBeee..and park at a ..

MSCP..

Opps...there I go again..

belittle...the little ppl called Sinkies ..again...

Anyway.. to TS..being a peasant..

Stop being RED eye lah..

If you're NOT born for it..

wait for it in you next reincarnation back here then! :D

↡ Advertisement