How you figure how much they at least earn?

KARTer

oic. then it's quite possible if he was a master mariner before or with specialized skills/knowledge and has been "squatting" on this job for years.

Shipping Manager is too generic a term. There are people who do import export in a forwarding company calling themselves shipping managers also. Pay $3-4K niah lah, work like sh1ts, worst than Blangah workers and maids, on call 24/7/365, wrap mountain wrap sea, type B/L, declare permits machiam like clerk.

Yes you right. My acquaintance, used to captain some of these vessels until he was promoted to management. Sorlie for my wrong terminology used.

↡ Advertisement

There are two bently in punggol hdb flat.

Sell electronic component. Both park at red lots.

Hahaha, I saw a white Lambo in Block 902 Jurong West Street 91 HDB carpark recently. New rich.

Edited by Kangadrool

Singapore nice place to drive? Serious ma? I'm not talking about roads or weather or drivers yet.....the traffic congestion alone makes me not want to drive. Ninety minutes to get from tuas area to beach road. makes my blood boil....

Fun driving still possible, buy must choose the routes and not the usual home-office routes..... upp thomson rd (old sgp GP circuit), old mandai road (next to reservior) etc etc in ulu areas..... shaddy trees, winding turns, etc etc

Anyway, back on topic: if a guy making so much amonth to drive a four hundred thousand car, then he probably plans his finance better.....so I think he earns much more. If a person has this type of car, expect his net worth to be already near four million ba....

that's true, those who can afford such pricy cars have something up there (between their ears) to help them get so very rich.

the example i used is mainly to show arimathically, it is maybe possible if a guy goes to the extreme just to own such car even if he earns only 18k.... in reality, this is unlikely to happen, most sensible guys will use their 18k for other more important things in life.

Hahaha, I saw a white Lambo in Block 902 Jurong West Street 91 HDB carpark recently. New rich.

mai xiao xiao.. around that area lots of power car.. around blk 925 got one GTR.

922/923 carpark got this Evo X owner.. dont know what he working as. everyday stay home one. when breakfast, drive to 908 eat come back. lunch dirve to 908 come back dinner drive to 908 and come back. everyday without fail

mai xiao xiao.. around that area lots of power car.. around blk 925 got one GTR.

922/923 carpark got this Evo X owner.. dont know what he working as. everyday stay home one. when breakfast, drive to 908 eat come back. lunch dirve to 908 come back dinner drive to 908 and come back. everyday without fail

maybe boss of block 907 24-hour kopitiam.

maybe boss of block 907 24-hour kopitiam.

possible.

you know the coffee shop at the old macdonaldo and the one beside the temple??

heard belong to same boss who also own another coffee shop somewhere.

possible.

you know the coffee shop at the old macdonaldo and the one beside the temple??

heard belong to same boss who also own another coffee shop somewhere.

Usually those coffeshop boss own a few coffeeshop in different lcoation, dont think they only own one coffeeshop.

Usually those coffeshop boss own a few coffeeshop in different lcoation, dont think they only own one coffeeshop.

i think depend on what type.

those who like to run the coffee shop themself one (as in making coffee there) usually only have 1 coffee shop.

those that run coffee shop as business one, then i think they will have multuple coffee shop.

act for 400k car, if full loan 10 yr, instalment per month ard $4k. other misc add up mayb another $2k so $6k per mth.

so for the most bottom line cases - those heck care only wan to drive 1 yr for the experience type, i thk min mus take home 10k pay.

act for 400k car, if full loan 10 yr, instalment per month ard $4k. other misc add up mayb another $2k so $6k per mth.

so for the most bottom line cases - those heck care only wan to drive 1 yr for the experience type, i thk min mus take home 10k pay.

if both husband/wife want such experience, each one take home 5k .... :D

i think depend on what type.

those who like to run the coffee shop themself one (as in making coffee there) usually only have 1 coffee shop.

those that run coffee shop as business one, then i think they will have multuple coffee shop.

Right, if the coffeshop owner runs his coffeeshop as chain, so there should be many coffeshop.

Neutral Newbie

One should not buy a car that has a value higher than his/her annual take home.

One should not buy a house that has a value higher than 10 years of his/her annual take home.

if both husband/wife want such experience, each one take home 5k .... :D

ya...so when we scale it down to more real life cases, we can somewhat explain the 100k-200k car prices now.

the availability of loan is acting driving the prices....10 yr car loans, 30 yr housing loans.

One should not buy a car that has a value higher than his/her annual take home.

One should not buy a house that has a value higher than 10 years of his/her annual take home.

dun worry i thk this one throttle preached many many times liao ^_^

mayb i can add one more: pay in cash only [:p]

Neutral Newbie

dun worry i thk this one throttle preached many many times liao ^_^

mayb i can add one more: pay in cash only [:p]

I don't agree in absolute that last statement for I have little cash.

I am a believer of using others' money and time to earn money and let me enjoy my time. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement