Trivelis buyer get screwed twice.....

Tjkbeluga

looks wise maybe the same, quality wise? if you engage your own ID and QC frequently, won't you have at least functionally sound fittings? At least from the horror stories i heard from DBSS units that had basic problems which cannot be overlooked e.g. doors that are not aligned properly in their wooden door frames among other brauhaha issues. Also, the fittings used by the private developer contractor, are they necessarily of good quality in first place?

I used to give tuition to a fella who resides in an unit at Tampines Premiere and i dislike the internal window ledge alot. Jiak alot of space man. As if there was alot to play around in the first place. [rolleyes]

Very true especially the quality part.

↡ Advertisement

looks wise maybe the same, quality wise? if you engage your own ID and QC frequently, won't you have at least functionally sound fittings? At least from the horror stories i heard from DBSS units that had basic problems which cannot be overlooked e.g. doors that are not aligned properly in their wooden door frames among other brauhaha issues. Also, the fittings used by the private developer contractor, are they necessarily of good quality in first place?

I used to give tuition to a fella who resides in an unit at Tampines Premiere and i dislike the internal window ledge alot. Jiak alot of space man. As if there was alot to play around in the first place. [rolleyes]

Yes, I heard many QC issues and failed inspection & delayed TOP. May be DBSS owners can share their experience.

Don't worry, we won't laugh at you for being a sucker. [lipsrsealed]

We know it is all MBT's fault. :D

Anyway, when it is time for valuation between the BTO & Trevellis...the truth will hurt, they are going to be very close.

Industry experts already said that it is the flat

Link

Hahaha..... First kena super expensive price at super small size. I read that 5-room is 105 sqm! On top of that, it comes with 12 sqm balcony and 5 sqm ac ledge and walkways to the room. Common room size is 2.5x3 m.... Go figure....

Trivelis floor plan

Now BTO popped up right beside it.

2.5m x 3m room size??? Wah put coffin only.. My house toilet is bigger than this

what so big deal about your toilet

my open-air

with natural ventilation

thats the point.

2.5 X 4m already no big deal as a toilet.

this one 2.5 X 3m is bedroom...

siao liao...

Anyway, when it is time for valuation between the BTO & Trevellis...the truth will hurt, they are going to be very close.

Industry experts already said that it is the flat

not really true.

better fitting and flooring (eg. marble flooring) does fetch a better preimer in the same location.

Yes but not $50-100k difference in valuation even if DBSS has marble flooring. Do they?

Edited by Alim

Y u all like marble flooring... so nice meh? i dun like it

i prefer parquet flooring.

marble damn slippery

Yes but not $50-100k difference in valuation even if DBSS has marble flooring. Do they?

well... i am trying to pick bone from eggs nia [laugh]

marble damn slippery

polished homogeneous flooring also about the same friction coefficient as polished marble or polished granite. Priority should be on upkeep in the long run. I think parquet at least to me is tricky.

polished homogeneous flooring also about the same friction coefficient as polished marble or polished granite. Priority should be on upkeep in the long run. I think parquet at least to me is tricky.

and parquet absorbs some noise going down

thanks for confirming. I think the original member who used the term of sub prime was refering to the phenomenon where devaluation of the asset occurs resulting in an outstanding difference between the static value of the loan quantum which may subsequently trigger a margin call in very drastic scenarios. I think he may have misused the term.

maybe i misused.

but i re-read my sentence,

context correct wat.

marble damn slippery

Heard marble been natural stone is good for health..

anyway a real incident. My mum sole was developing those hard and dry skin when living with me for 1 years plus. but when she move back to her own house (marble) after 1/2 a year, those hard and dry skin disappear slowly. today totally clean liao.

anyway if you go to those marble shop. some of those marble are very very nice and pretty. better than homogenous.

and parquet absorbs some noise going down

but parquet when walk around create some noise too..

anyway, for me, Parquet/laminate for rooms. Marble for living rooms. Homogenes/Ceramic tiles for kitchen

↡ Advertisement