2012 : Those Who Still Doubt .......

Maxus-MIFA9

This will be the end of the world (as pool fans know)... [laugh]

Then i am sorry, you should know the world already ended for you 10 yrs ago.

Perhaps we are all like LOST.

Planet already destroyed, we are living as souls(energy). Roving around like we are all still alive.

Planet already destroyed, we are living as souls(energy). Roving around like we are all still alive.

hur.... then those things we burnt for 'those' living downstair are 'soul within a soul' ..... [:p]

Perhaps..just like radio waves....you cannot see or smell it.But with the right contraption, you can utilize it.

The smoke and ashes....may be reconstructed into useful material by the other worlds.

hur.... then those things we burnt for 'those' living downstair are 'soul within a soul' ..... [:p]

It's funny how ppl would like the world to come to an end. Drama queens.

Why can't it be something else like the earth's orbit has been slightly changed after so many thousands of years since the Myans? The earth no longer orbits around the sun for 365 days, maybe for less or maybe for more, rendering our current calendar useless.

Oei........... some reports from NASA says its truth and this joker also from NASA say it not true... [dizzy]

Just like the NASA sending men to the moon, some reports says NASA fake it. NASA never reveal the truth.... says come, says go all their words .... [:p][:p]

i cant find the ST link for this. but i found from somewhere else

http://ifonlysingaporeans.blogspot.com/201...-world-but.html

IN THURSDAY'S commentary ('2012: Asia's big moment at risk' by Mr William Pesek), the writer wrongly attributed to the ancient Mayas of Mexico the prediction that the world would end in 2012.

To make things more confusing, the illustration accompanying the article had a reproduction not of the Mayan calendar, but the so-called Aztec calendar, in reality the Aztec's stone monument to the sun god.

To set the record straight, according to authorised scholars on the subject, the ancient Mayans - great architects, mathematicians and astronomers - predicted in the 6th century AD not the end of the world on Dec 23, 2012, but the end of the 13th cycle 'b'ak'tun' of the Mayan calendar, and the beginning of a new cycle in which the cosmos would regenerate.

Also, it may be mentioned that the Mayan calendar is not represented in a single image, but is a complex system consisting of around 15,000 hieroglyphic signs, known as Mayan glyphs, which look very different from the Aztec sun god stone.

We are very happy to note the great interest in the Mayan prophecies around the world, and present day Mexicans and descendants of the Mayans in the Mexican state of Yucatan are preparing to receive during 2012 a large number of visitors interested to know more about the vast cultural and scientific legacy of the Mayans and the rich diversity and attractions Mexico has to offer our visitors from abroad.

I take this opportunity to extend to readers my best wishes for a wonderful 2012 as well as a warm invitation to visit Mexico in 2012, and welcome the advent of a new and better cycle for humanity on Mayan territory.

As chair of the Group of 20 nations, Mexico will be hosting in June a summit of leaders, in order to contribute to solving some of the urgent problems mentioned in the commentary.

Antonio Villegas

Ambassador of Mexico to Singapore

ST Forum, 31 Dec 2011

Why can't it be something else like the earth's orbit has been slightly changed after so many thousands of years since the Myans? The earth no longer orbits around the sun for 365 days, maybe for less or maybe for more, rendering our current calendar useless.

I prefer more days cos, meaning the earth orbit is moving away from the sun. If less, we are getting closer and come, we all be roasted.... [:p]

Turbocharged

I prefer more days cos, meaning the earth orbit is moving away from the sun. If less, we are getting closer and come, we all be roasted.... [:p]

in about 5 billion years, the sun will expand til it engulfed anything within Mars' orbit.. so you also cannot zao.. [laugh]

Let's talk about current time lah.

Solve the issues and worry about near future matters.

Like no one can predict how long one will stay at bukit-Summer.....get it?

in about 5 billion years, the sun will expand til it engulfed anything within Mars' orbit.. so you also cannot zao.. [laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

Let's talk about current time lah.

Solve the issues and worry about near future matters.

Like no one can predict how long one will stay at bukit-Summer.....get it?

As far as i'm know.. No one can solve the problem of expanding sun.. just like no one can stop a Supernova.. :D

PS: You dunno what's "summer" in malay isit?? [sly] [sly]

Edited by Shull

Turbocharged

Then you are 李屁's ghost? :huh:

Turbocharged

I wouldnt be surprised..I see Obama not actively campaigning for his end of year election..maybe he knows something we dont..maybe somewhere in China they are building huge vessels to ride out the tsunamis coming. Only the elites are invited. Oh maybe thats why LHL is not in a hurry to call for by election in Hougang... [:/]

I wouldnt be surprised..I see Obama not actively campaigning for his end of year election..maybe he knows something we dont..maybe somewhere in China they are building huge vessels to ride out the tsunamis coming. Only the elites are invited. Oh maybe thats why LHL is not in a hurry to call for by election in Hougang... [:/]

no need to speculate la.

fear causes suffering.

God created Universe.

If He deems so Earth shd end it will end.

But human expert alrdy says it does not exist ,we shd believe. [blush]

Neutral Newbie

"She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later abandoned) causing Earth to undergo a pole shift that would destroy most of humanity."

End of the world or not, only an idiot will believe this kind of idiot.

The alien so power can implant u to talk over space and can get the date wrong? Siao langs

I wonder if anyone counted how many bloody "doomsday" we have gone through already.

Turbocharged

tok kok lah. 5bil years later we already dead.how to experience

Turbocharged

Stupid thread this is.. Wasted my time clicking on it :D

↡ Advertisement