Yahoo! News: NTU Student Accused Of Sexual Harassment

Vulcann

Sure or not? I dun believe the girls are so gullible. If I'm not wrong the guy must have offered some kind of money for the stint otherwise who would do it? I think things are not that simple lah.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

At last not a foreigner on the news liao. :D

this guy quite poor chap. he paid the money (S$97k) to hush hush and not lose face.

but the newspaper gave away his name [laugh]

Turbocharged

Let me guess..instead of blaming the guy

The female student thinks her CB is gold and her mouth got diarrhea? [laugh]

When they start young to behave like this and if a young guy so unforunate would to marry one later...

He'll discover her CB ain't gold but stink from bottom to top...

Which by that time, she ain't interested in whether guys are sexually harassing her but she will be harassing guys for what they're worth! :D

FULLY AGREE!

post-4638-1330617723.gif

the name is ng cheng yong......this name is most likely local except if he is malaysian.

name appear in the news ah?

Supercharged

name appear in the news ah?

yes.

today newspapers even better. got the photo of this alexander soh zhi ren and yap siew ting.

they also interview the father of ng cheng yong who admit they know the problem their son faced. apparently his father help to pay those monies. so those that speculate the 22-year old rich, take note he merely asked the father for the monies.

Turbocharged

this NTU guy is totally unethical

he hacked into one of the girl's fb and msn... then used it to chat with another girls, discussing about private matters

yes.

today newspapers even better. got the photo of this alexander soh zhi ren and yap siew ting.

they also interview the father of ng cheng yong who admit they know the problem their son faced. apparently his father help to pay those monies. so those that speculate the 22-year old rich, take note he merely asked the father for the monies.

father is a doc...

Supercharged

father is a doc...

quote ST "father runs a clinic in Ang Mo Kio"

first, he may not definitely be the doctor there?

second, can he be a TCM instead of a GP?

thirdly, doctor means he is too busy to ask or too much money to throw meh?

Hypersonic

quote ST "father runs a clinic in Ang Mo Kio"

first, he may not definitely be the doctor there?

second, can he be a TCM instead of a GP?

thirdly, doctor means he is too busy to ask or too much money to throw meh?

The newspaper show his photo, and stated that his father is a doctor and open a clinic, stay in $1m home and have 2 luxury cars at home. Also revealed that the guy face is handsome and body muscular. :D

Supercharged

The newspaper show his photo, and stated that his father is a doctor and open a clinic, stay in $1m home and have 2 luxury cars at home.

you read wanbao is it? this straits times never say all these la. i am staring at the straits tiems now le

actually got money is one thing la. msut always talk with your son and know what sort of problem he getting into ma.

Hypersonic

you read wanbao is it? this straits times never say all these la. i am staring at the straits tiems now le

actually got money is one thing la. msut always talk with your son and know what sort of problem he getting into ma.

This kind of gossip news sure from wanbao. :D

(edited)

yes.

The alleged couple:

ST_IMAGES_LOVESCAM.jpg

Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/S...ory_772807.html

Edited by Vulcann