D-Day Count Down Over Middle East??

Vulcann

In my younger & ignorant days when news of such appears I would have said "ho sei liao hoot ah!!".

(I have no doubt that the Israelis are capable of carrying out the threat and will do it alone if they cannot even get the tacit approval by the US, their main ally)

Nowadays when there is any potential conflict especially in that region, what will likely happen is oil prices hitting stratospheric levels causing world economy to suffer, including our little red dot.

Just hope cooler minds will prevail and they will do away all the sabre rattlings to thrash things out calmly.

From CNA:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp...1183893/1/.html

Israel will make own decision on Iran, says army chief

Posted: 19 February 2012 0643 hrs

↡ Advertisement

Israel has a history of not giving face, even to the US... That's they scary part of them..

Edited by Shull

Israel has a history of not giving face, even to the US... That's they scary part of them..

Especially under Netanyahu who is one of the most hawkish PMs in recent history.

He has snubbed a few peace initiatives & many fear he will take a very drastic action in the latest crisis.

Iran always say their Nuclear enrichment is for reduced reliance on fossil fuels, but so many times that Prezzie always say wipe Israel out of the map.

Is there any credible country in Middle east that is tru to their world peace commitment ?

I think no cuntry can be trusted. Lets have a Doomsday and all civilisation got to hell with some survivors go to Mars and start all over again, this time remove the Racist DNA can ?

Especially under Netanyahu who is one of the most hawkish PMs in recent history.

He has snubbed a few peace initiatives & many fear he will take a very drastic action in the latest crisis.

when Netanyahu becomes PM, I told my wife, oo oh... war will start...

He is like the Bushes in USA..maybe war benefits his family business...

War is inevitable. It is not a question of if but a question of when. This is line with Israel's first strike stance they have taken for decades.

Petrol price will increase to $3/L... I think I'll take BMW...

Iran always say their Nuclear enrichment is for reduced reliance on fossil fuels, but so many times that Prezzie always say wipe Israel out of the map.

Is there any credible country in Middle east that is tru to their world peace commitment ?

I think no cuntry can be trusted. Lets have a Doomsday and all civilisation got to hell with some survivors go to Mars and start all over again, this time remove the Racist DNA can ?

And if it's for peace purpose, why are they so afraid of UN Inspectors going in to inspect 100%?

And if it's for peace purpose, why are they so afraid of UN Inspectors going in to inspect 100%?

This guy really know how to talk Bird Language. But I have to say he is really charismatic...

Frankly its in the DNA of every Middle East country to wipe Israel out.

Is there any land left on our Mother Earth to accommodate the Israelites ?

For SG, the land is pure real estate and its used to milk cash out of it. Sometimes the Capitalistic mind can be good resolution..

I equate Netanyahu to Hitler.

Both are too nationalistic and blind to see a better solution.

Hitler led to world war because no one stopped him. Netanyahu will too, if nobody stops him. Only this time it will go nuclear.

By converse logic, there just might be no wars if everyone has a nuclear missile. So far, that has proven true. [:p]

If only the middle east ppl stop thinking about wiping israelis from the world, then there will be peace.

I blame on the middle east for being so self centre. They already got oil & money. What else they want ? Just leave Israel alone.

I equate Netanyahu to Hitler.

Both are too nationalistic and blind to see a better solution.

Hitler led to world war because no one stopped him. Netanyahu will too, if nobody stops him. Only this time it will go nuclear.

By converse logic, there just might be no wars if everyone has a nuclear missile. So far, that has proven true. [:p]

The combination of a Netanyahu and an Arab world is a disaster wiating to happen. This is a very very bad combinaton.

Who bring this guy for another term as Premier ? NB...

If only the middle east ppl stop thinking about wiping israelis from the world, then there will be peace.

I blame on the middle east for being so self centre. They already got oil & money. What else they want ? Just leave Israel alone.

Those countries will never reverse that objective. Sorry to kill your hopes bro.

if u know about the history of how israel was formed and the differences and conflicts they had with their neighbours, you would understand that this is not about being self centred at all.

if u know about the history of how israel was formed and the differences and conflicts they had with their neighbours, you would understand that this is not about being self centred at all.

I do know the history, from biblical times until now.....

So u tell me who has the right to the land?

↡ Advertisement