Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

I am wondering if our classic-plate cars could run freely on the roads in Malaysia without being restricted by the 28 days?

I suppose MY government would neither care nor know about this Classic schemes. Then again, would you choose to drive into Msia in your classic car unless it is for some sort of classic-vehicle gathering? 

In malaysia boh zheng hu one... these restrictions apply inside SG only. Red plate and classic cars totally free over there.

I don't think it is right to say bo zheng hu. Different countries have different laws. It's like asking why we cannot can use CPF money to buy a house in JB when we can do it in Singapore.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I suppose MY government would neither care nor know about this Classic schemes. Then again, would you choose to drive into Msia in your classic car unless it is for some sort of classic-vehicle gathering? 

I don't think it is right to say bo zheng hu. Different countries have different laws. It's like asking why we cannot can use CPF money to buy a house in JB when we can do it in Singapore.

Got to check the insurance part too... thats very important

• Praise 3

I guess this could the one and only 2nd gen Lancer still alive on our shore. Going by the registration plate, it would qualify for the classic car scheme by now.

P/S: The photos were taken and uploaded in upright position but somehow it rotate 90 deg to the left when I attached them to this post. Anyone know how to rotate it back? Thanks

Mitubishi cars were the rage in the 80's with space like fresh futuristic designs for both the Colts /Lancer/Galant to the otherwise boring Toyota Corolla's/ Datsun 120Y's. I loved the look of the Sapporo's back then    

• Praise 1

Mitubishi cars were the rage in the 80's with space like fresh futuristic designs for both the Colts /Lancer/Galant to the otherwise boring Toyota Corolla's/ Datsun 120Y's. I loved the look of the Sapporo's back then    

Tredia is my favorite during that time... :wub:

Mitsubishi%20Tredia0203r.jpg

This is for @Davidtch .

You sure this have IL6 under the hood? [:p]

When 1 headlight up and the other down, will look like it is winking.

stock-vector-winking-smiley-winking-yell

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 11

Jackie Chan favourite..

• Praise 1

Maybe can consider getting a E39 and drive till scrap.

No parf value also and upfront less cash.

But to find a good unit,.....well :slow:

You nailed it. Upfront less cash but.... along the way? Idk... to me, old BMWs = money pits.

You nailed it. Upfront less cash but.... along the way? Idk... to me, old BMWs = money pits.

i was told E39 is one of the more reliable machine around then and the 5sp GB is quite sturdy also.

That's bull lah.

E39 is very reliable workhorse.

This is for @Davidtch .

Thanks.

This looks like YOM 2002.  Damn love it.

• Praise 2

That's bull lah.

E39 is very reliable workhorse.

Bull to you, money pit to me. To each his own, eh? Happy CNY.

i was told E39 is one of the more reliable machine around then and the 5sp GB is quite sturdy also.

More reliable compared to what? Idk.... in case I kena scolded, I categorically say that to me BMWs are money pits. Or maybe my pocket is not deep enough.

Bull to you, money pit to me. To each his own, eh? Happy CNY.

More reliable compared to what? Idk.... in case I kena scolded, I categorically say that to me BMWs are money pits. Or maybe my pocket is not deep enough.

Of course money pit compared to Corolla.

I had 1 before and somemore used.

Every 10k oil change service.

What's so money pit about that?

Edited by Davidtch

Today's spotting .. Ferrari testarossa with expired road tax (went to google the plate) hahahah and an old Mercedes sl.. pardon the lousy pic quality for the merc hahababa was quite far away and zoomed in to take pictures

post-156882-0-82121400-1486828973_thumb.jpgpost-156882-0-60699000-1486828950_thumb.jpg

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 4