Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

I still see QQ in my carpark. The guy just renewed the COE. Heard from him that the weak point is the aircon. Changed the compressor 2 times already. Like every 5 years must change. Lol.

Because in China many people like to drive without aircon on.

↡ Advertisement

Another example of bengnitized car that ruined the design.

Indeed a Prelude to sadness.

Agreed. The coffee table at the rear is so ugly.

• Praise 5

Twincharged

post-54584-0-69838700-1485671358_thumb.jpg

Saw this while visiting. My aunt had one of these also. Her only car and she drove it for 20+ years.

• Praise 3

20170129_110434.jpg

Saw this while visiting. My aunt had one of these also. Her only car and she drove it for 20+ years.

My first car . Bought it when it was 13 yrs old, my 1st road trip to Malacca using it . Edited by Tohto

Saw a GLA180 with japanese emission stickers on the rear window at Hougang Mall. First time see a JDM Mercedes. Wonder which PI import mercedes from japan?

Edited by Stooky

Saw this Merc CLS350 today, not a rare car.....just rare unique colours attracting attention, notice a few "praise" notes were pasted on the windscreen.....comes with glittering crystals bidded number plate too.

Apparently been parked there for a couple of days already. 

Btw: heard someone from Malaysia had a nice CLK........then LOL when i heard she meant Cute Little Kancil.

post-146820-0-80974100-1485878242.jpg

post-146820-0-80309300-1485878251.jpg

• Praise 3

Saw this Merc CLS350 today, not a rare car.....just rare unique colours attracting attention, notice a few "praise" notes were pasted on the windscreen.....comes with glittering crystals bidded number plate too.

Btw: heard someone from Malaysia had a nice CLK........then LOL when i heard she meant Cute Little Kancil.

I guess taste is subjective...lol. This car is terrible looking.....

Twincharged

Saw this Merc CLS350 today, not a rare car.....just rare unique colours attracting attention, notice a few "praise" notes were pasted on the windscreen.....comes with glittering crystals bidded number plate too.

Btw: heard someone from Malaysia had a nice CLK........then LOL when i heard she meant Cute Little Kancil.

Should censor his number plate. Or else he come back to SG sure get letter from LTA to go for inspection.