Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

chevy change grille or real holden? shrug...

All under GM mah.

In China some of the chevy model sold here are sold as Buick.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Omg it's still around!!!

I thought that is the only 2nd gen Lancer left on our road, BUT I am Wrong. Saw another light blue unit with "EM" registration plate yesterday afternoon at Bedok area. Too bad I am driving and cannot take photo.
  • Praise 5

PMCvk0L.jpg

First time see cadillac with sg plate!

This guy stay at Bukit Timah, near Toh Yi estate. Come to think of it, I saw it many time but never thought of taking photo to post here?? Ehmm what am I thinking...

There used to another one at Bedon area, but I think the owner has scrap it sometime back.

• Praise 5

This guy stay at Bukit Timah, near Toh Yi estate. Come to think of it, I saw it many time but never thought of taking photo to post here?? Ehmm what am I thinking...

There used to another one at Bedon area, but I think the owner has scrap it sometime back.

Rly? I thought this guy lives near Anglican high that area since i always see his Cadillac when i pass by that area.

There was 2 of these Cadillac CTS, one red one black. That time the Chevy dealer brought in to test market, but end up never bring in the brand. So just sold these 2 units.

• Praise 1

Rly? I thought this guy lives near Anglican high that area since i always see his Cadillac when i pass by that area.

Maybe that guy is doing visiting at Bukit Timah then?

Yes, I always see the Cadillac parked in front of a house near anglican high. Simpang Bedok there.

I knew that place you are referring too and saw a Black Cadillac once (many years back), but did not take note of the registration number.

• Praise 11

There was 2 of these Cadillac CTS, one red one black. That time the Chevy dealer brought in to test market, but end up never bring in the brand. So just sold these 2 units.

So just 2 units brought in? I must be lucky then to spot both. Saw the red one at Lucky Height (Bedok / Upp East Coast Road) area years back when I am still working at Changi South area. As for the black one, spotted it a few time along Lor Kismis (Bukit Timah / Toh Yi).

Bedok black caddy is still there, not really bedok la, is tanah merah. Near where I stay

Closer to Simpang Bedok or Upp East Coast Road? So that Black Caddy is now in the East?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9