Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

So sold here before and yet sales no good, and yet they bring in the new model again?

They follow BM. Nobody buys a Toyota Crown that cost over $200k except japanese towkays

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This "chrome" ingot is just not my cup of tea. [:|

Agree with u; the gold colour is so obiang. Owner obviously craves attention.

Edited by TameDriver
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Cute little car spotted in Bedok South:

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

my 96 honda ek already facing problem with some ordinary parts. 

i'm wondering how these vintage car owners get their car parts.

i guess they would usually mod to use 3rd party parts as long as the car can move. tio bo?

Supercharged

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This "chrome" ingot is just not my cup of tea. [:|

Agree with u; the gold colour is so obiang. Owner obviously craves attention.

BRZ should be overtaking 86 in terms of number soon I guess, BM stop bringing in the 86 for quite a few years.

Brz had to drop price lelong lelong to sell. Came into sg at the worst time, 90k coe

Then so many go buy auto... How to resell? I wan spork car le. Liddat might as well go find a mx5 manual liao

Edited by Mockngbrd

Brz had to drop price lelong lelong to sell. Came into sg at the worst time, 90k coe

Then so many go buy auto... How to resell? I wan spork car le. Liddat might as well go find a mx5 manual liao

I remember it was 200k thereabouts? And manual is more expensive than the auto?

my 96 honda ek already facing problem with some ordinary parts. 

i'm wondering how these vintage car owners get their car parts.

i guess they would usually mod to use 3rd party parts as long as the car can move. tio bo?

Most of the vintage car parts are very mechanical and like solid state like Mini/volks/mercs/Morris/RR/ Triumph available still easily and serviceable/modifiable...  and there are people also making them (not Original)   as they know the market is quite big; But then again most of the old cars don't do so much mileage usually too

Electronic parts...... very different story totally nowadays; especially Jap ones.... market very small ... Malaysia maybe can get still ... or scrapyards in Defu/Kranji  

• Praise 2

Most of the vintage car parts are very mechanical and like solid state like Mini/volks/mercs/Morris/RR/ Triumph available still easily and serviceable/modifiable...  and there are people also making them (not Original)   as they know the market is quite big; But then again most of the old cars don't do so much mileage usually too

Electronic parts...... very different story totally nowadays; especially Jap ones.... market very small ... Malaysia maybe can get still ... or scrapyards in Defu/Kranji  

Nowadays quite good, some small plastic parts can buy them online, all 3D printed out with improvements made to the design also. 

Edited by Mockngbrd