New Mazda 3 selling@$118,988..Anyone interested?

Camrytron

How bad is their service center?

can share..

not too sure about now but my experience with Madza Motors & their partner in crime (authorised agent) in the past.

Mazda 3 old model: Bought new and salesman bought buyer to their outside workshop. They changed different light bulb & audio cable for ipod (FOC by their salesman).... Then months later, light bulb blow and owner noticed that headlight was blury. Went back to MM for inspection... MM say, not my problem because not original specs... We dispute, your salesman representing MM bought us to a blackshop.....

Beside blury headlights, cable also burnt.... Total damage (if that we want to change at S$2K PLUS)....

Years from now, headlights & cable still not fix (we always repair at S$10 & blub always blow).

Mazda 6 MPS: Went to their AA, they said xxx spolit, need to go buy new from MM.... MM quote me $4K for po-shaft.... Exhaust no cat & MM quote $8K. Diff leaking, MM quote me $3K, O2 sensor another $1.5K. Total: $16.5K.

Sold the car & new owner got it fix in ouside workshop in less then S$2K. If that I were to know, I would have fixed it myself... Go AA, they f**k me, Go MM, being F**K by them as well...

Mazda is a good car but like VW, if that the service centre is not up to standard and always use buyers to R&D, this japanese bella would cost more than a conti....

Lets look at some numbers :

OMV for 1.6Civic - 22k (Guessing) x 2.2 + 53k (COE) = Cost - 102k, selling 116k - Profit : 14k

OMV for Mazda 3 1.6 - 16k (Guessing) x 2.2 + 53k (COE) = Cost = 88.2k, selling 118k. Profit 29k

Even the C&C is not getting the same level of profit selling the C180K ....

Buying a Mazda ..... better think hard....

Mazda 3 1.6 OMV is probably around 20-22k, definitely not 16k.

The profit difference is actually not that different from a Civic.

but i dont believe anyone who is into business, will go into one with the aim of losing money, even if filthy rich [laugh]

definitely. maybe his business projection in the near future states otherwise? may take more than 10 years to breakeven and become profitable entity but when it does (according to his assessment), then he will be the last one laughing.

new mazda still 4-speed auto only. if i hv to buy a car now, im tempted to try new prius c hybrid

to tink my e90 i bought from pml at 116k back in 2008

Edited by Arowana1

Mazda3 is a good car, but there r better cars around like the new Elantra! cheaper! nicer!, better specs!, better value!.

yep mazda has good cars but they hv to match it with specs, price, branding, etc to give consumer value for money

Don't waste time with mazda.

They are as useless as Nissan.....

No u cannot say Nissan is bad car..my last Nissan sunny didn't give me a single problem except normal servicing thru out 2yrs ownership..

I think Mazda oso not a bad car too is just they price it too high,maybe they think too up for this brand liao..

Neutral Newbie

Lets look at some numbers :

OMV for 1.6Civic - 22k (Guessing) x 2.2 + 53k (COE) = Cost - 102k, selling 116k - Profit : 14k

OMV for Mazda 3 1.6 - 16k (Guessing) x 2.2 + 53k (COE) = Cost = 88.2k, selling 118k. Profit 29k

Even the C&C is not getting the same level of profit selling the C180K ....

Buying a Mazda ..... better think hard....

Mazda3 omv is 25k :o why dont u do some homework before u guess??????? talk and guess are equally cheap [rifle]

Mazda3 omv is 25k :o why dont u do some homework before u guess??????? talk and guess are equally cheap [rifle]

Eh, my colleague just bought a Mazda-3 (1.6) in Dec last year.

The OMV was like SGD20,xxx only leh.. Yen is getting stronger ah?

Edited by C-K

[/quote

Mazda3 2.0A OMV only $23k leh! How can 1.6A be $25k???

↡ Advertisement