Malaysian police Evo 10 chasing Satria GTi and Proton Wira

Jim

theres chances that this chase is staged to show the media how "competent" msian police are.. most of the time they're just chilling away at a corner unless theres carrot heads to give kopi money

haha no la, those tps using Evo 10 cannot bribe one, they come directly from Bukit Aman, dun try to bribe. the wajas, inpiras, maybe can give kopi money, but pls, pls dun try the Evo 10 one.definitely u will be charged, or, assaulted too if u so much as to jerk ur shoulder should u be cuff.

Other then the Evo 10s, ok la...

↡ Advertisement

They have.

Crimewatch on channel 5 lor.

How can you guys forget that? Crimewatch coming to 30 years anniversary liow.

lol! i got one time, long time ago, act as an extra before! hahahaha!!

I love Malaysia polis. They are definitely on-the-ball and very skillful and tough.

I mean, you ask SINGAPORE POLICE boys to drive normal Toyota Corolla and they can either drive into long-kang or get into accident with other cars on the road. Correct or not? I am speaking based on statistics, not that I look down on the SINGAPORE POLICE boys.

The Malaysian polis, you give them some coffee money and they will help u solve matters. The Singapore police? Hopeless. Give money also hopeless. Now must give BJ like what the IT executive did to the horny men in CNB and SCDF.

police basher like u most likely ex-convict for stupid offences ... :) haha no offences.

try driving long hrs, u tink easy huh, might as well say singaporean kiss backside, flip, accident = singaporean driver cmi.. nt true rite? accident do happen. u seems to love malaysian police style. u corrupted? lolz.

you understand the polis Evo was chasing at high speeds on normal roads with normal traffic? The argument of whether they should have abandoned the chase due to risk aside, you think it is so easy to keep up at high speed and yet not put other innocent road users in danger?

If you notice, the driver did not maintain throttle at the bends merging into another road. There was at least one occasion when they stopped to allow one motorist/cub bike go straight. if not, why won't they simply do a power slide and maintain throttle through the bends? The bends are where the polis Evo keep conceding distance. And that was not due to the fact that the Satria GTI could drift and the Evo couldn't, a la Initial D style.

it was about consideration for public safety, plain and simple.

If you are a polis and you are assign to do your job to chase someone, i dont think it is hard cos they are train before on this situation becos they are traffic polis man, they bought this car for a reason.

If the polis have a choice to think whether risk is a factor, i tell u most of them will give up and rather do report and "take money". why risk their life? why spend so much on a performance car ?

I only notice they only chase up to know where they are heading without losing them. even side by side, they also dont know how to stop the car as they dont want to damage their own car. the polis strategy is more like wait until where he is going to stop or accident somekind how.

↡ Advertisement