What route to take?

Darryn

I want to ride my push bike all the way around singapore, as close to the coast as I can. Starting from Punggol Jetty and ending back there.

What is the best route? Naturally am not allowed on express ways.

Should naturally include the full length of both east coast and west coast par... What else?

↡ Advertisement

I want to ride my push bike all the way around singapore, as close to the coast as I can. Starting from Punggol Jetty and ending back there.

Should naturally include the full length of both east coast and west coast par... What else?

Southern part of sgp island will be ECP and westcoast rd, etc; northern part is more fragmented....

[idea]

take Neo Yacth

NEO YACTH

forget the bike :o

on yacth can :wub: with wifey

and CNY :wub:

wait...u no chinese [mad][:p]

Which direction to take?

Anyway Punggol to Yishun, Take the punggol to the barat islands north of seletar airport

Linked all the way to Yishun Dam. Cycle across yishun till sembawang road, take admiralty road, Kranji roads / woodland roads, lim chu kang road then go into Jalan bahar area, link all the way to Jurong west, go to the Jalan Buloh, west coast roads, go into town, cut through by Nicoll Highway(check if bicycle is allowed)?, East Coast, Changi Coast road, Pasir Ris park, Sengkang Park, then punggol park.

Edited by Atonchia

if u cycle so long confirm kkj will pain -_-

I have never before cycle round Singapore, But I have driven all those roads mentioned before but to link up all those in one loop...also never. But I have tried kayaking 4days3nights round Singapore - Starting Ubin, End Ubin. Those who been to 21days OBS will know. [laugh]

Yes TS confirm will feel pain if cycle round island.

Edited by Atonchia

if u cycle so long confirm kkj will pain -_-

Bro Csnewbie, if u cycle so long confirm lam pah chee gets swollen with sores and painful... kkj will be soak wet and smelly [shakehead]

Not sure if it can cover the route you want..but I have ran (on foot - not car) on these routes..

If start from Changi Village...you can use the PCN and go towards East Coast Park..follow the path until before the Big Splash and climb the overhead bridge (with cycling path)...this will lead you out towards another PCN (cutting through the estates)...Kembangan and the PCN (forgot the name - opposite the MRT)..this will lead you out towards Bedok Reservior and towards Tampines...follow Tampines Link and come out towards Hougang...ride towards Buangkok or YCK and can reach the Northern part (Yishun, Woodlands)..if you wish to further North towards Jurong...you can then use that part to turn and go towards the west (which I'm not familiar anymore - never ran here except for the Kent Ridge (RUNNUS 09)...this can lead you back towards Pasir Ris...

Not sure if it covers what you need...just doing them from memory slacking from running 7 months ago :)

↡ Advertisement