Jialat accident..

VellfireS

What a thing to happen before CNY. Feel bad for the driver, hope everyone's OK.

Lornie Rd - that place always got white ants on top of the bridge. How to speed? But maybe he lost control after suddenly seeing the white ant aiming at him. Or the car in front jammed brake because of this. Just speculation, of course.

What a thing to happen before CNY. Feel bad for the driver, hope everyone's OK.

Lornie Rd - that place always got white ants on top of the bridge. How to speed? But maybe he lost control after suddenly seeing the white ant aiming at him. Or the car in front jammed brake because of this. Just speculation, of course.

no lah...near Bukit Brown....he saw hantu [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin...1177740/1/.html

SINGAPORE: A man was injured when his car went over the road barrier in an accident along Lornie Road on Thursday morning.

The accident took place at about 8.35 am involving two cars which were headed towards Upper Thomson Road.

It caused a massive traffic jam on both sides of Lornie Road during the morning peak hours.

The injured driver was sent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

- CNA/cc

no lah...near Bukit Brown....he saw hantu [laugh]

your 'friends' ..... [sly]

you never advise 'them' to pang chan during CNY arrrrr...... [sweatdrop] . Ask them to stay home first until CNY over than come out to play... -_-

[:p][:p]

"An accident took place along Lornie Road this morning (Jan 19) after a car ran into a divider at the centre of the road. This left the car with a severely-damaged bonnet."

if i am the owner of the car, i will feel so insulted... "severly-damaged bonnet". a damaged bonnet would be the last of my worry if my car is wreck to this state...

the lanes there narrower than normal. most ppl cant drive properly there...seen many cars keep far far from the divider until encroach on middle lane.

either too slow, or too kuku.

is the driver old uncle or female?

"An accident took place along Lornie Road this morning (Jan 19) after a car ran into a divider at the centre of the road. This left the car with a severely-damaged bonnet."

if i am the owner of the car, i will feel so insulted... "severly-damaged bonnet". a damaged bonnet would be the last of my worry if my car is wreck to this state...

Haha Yeh, I think they were trying to say the engine bay but name it wrongly as the bonnet lol,

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/S...ory_757468.html

Accident along Lornie Road, 1 driver injured

By Cheryl Ong

accident-articlee.jpg

A motorist was injured in an accident involving two cars along Lornie Road on Thursday morning, said the police.

The crash caused one of the cars to mount the road divider between the carriageways before it came to a stop.

A spokesman from the Singapore Police Force said the injured motorist is about 21 years old, and suffered some injuries during the crash along the road towards Upper Thomson. The driver was taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

The result traffic jam led to a traffic deadlock all along Lornie Road and down Braddell Road.

no lah...near Bukit Brown....he saw hantu [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

why u never asked them take break for CNY? still come out to scare passing drivers for whay? :o

Aiyo 21years old.

This accident really justify why TP want cars to slow down along this stretch.

One small accident, cause traffic DEADLOCK leh.

Singapore cannot afford such down time.

Everyroad must move smoothly, at slower speed better than a deadlock speed!!?

I support TP to station everywhere to catch those speeding lorries and taxi!!

why u never asked them take break for CNY? still come out to scare passing drivers for whay? :o

dunno leh..maybe they recruiting cos Bt Brown they clearing mah....need to recruit [laugh] [laugh]