Car boot carpet. Where can i get it?

Versatile

Hi Bro,

As above, i'm looking for custom made or pre-custom made for Evo 9 GT car boot. Where can i get contacts or information's on where can i do it?

↡ Advertisement

Hi Bro,

As above, i'm looking for custom made or pre-custom made for Evo 9 GT car boot. Where can i get contacts or information's on where can i do it?

try 3A car mats? sgcarmart has their contacts

(edited)

thanks bro!

but this is not the carpet i am looking for!

what i mean is the cushioning for the whole boot.

the problem now is the whole boot doesn't have any cushioning because it has been stripped off. the boot chassis metal parts is exposed and visible because the previous owner has installed larger fuel injector kit and methanol kit and all rear boot struct bars.

now all these has been removed and left with bare metal which is not friendly from LTA and eyes.

Edited by Versatile

Maybe you could consider dropping by any audio shop and get them to customize it?

My ride had those removed too when the previous owner shifted the battery to the boot... After which I just simply went to my audio shop and get them to do some carpentry work for me that showcases my I.C.E.

Neutral Newbie

You might want to go to an audio accessories shop to custom made a thin plywood cut and carpetted to fit ur boot size bro.

[:)]

thanks bro!

but this is not the carpet i am looking for!

what i mean is the cushioning for the whole boot.

the problem now is the whole boot doesn't have any cushioning because it has been stripped off. the boot chassis metal parts is exposed and visible because the previous owner has installed larger fuel injector kit and methanol kit and all rear boot struct bars.

now all these has been removed and left with bare metal which is not friendly from LTA and eyes.

Are you talking about the soundproofing layer under the factory rear carpet? If yes, just go get the cheapish car hood ones from autobacs or the like and trim to shape.

If you're talking about replacing the factory carpet with something of similar material, give this bloke a call. I'm using his carpet floormats for both my punto and my demio. You probably will have to go to him to get your boot measured though.

Johnny 9_2_7_six 3_three_3_7

↡ Advertisement