WE DEMAND GRACE FU TO STEP DOWN!!!!

Unidentified

"PAP Member of Parliament and former senior minister of state Grace Fu wrote about her feelings online. Her decision to join politics in 2006, she said, was not based on pay.

"The disruption to my career was also an important consideration," she added."

if not based on $$$$, then why are you making so much noise now with PAY CUTS!!!!!!?!??!?!???

SOUNDS VERY CONTRADICTING, PLEASE STEP DOWN AND CRAWL BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND SEE WHETHER THEY CAN PAY YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Edited by Unidentified
↡ Advertisement

"PAP Member of Parliament and former senior minister of state Grace Fu wrote about her feelings online. Her decision to join politics in 2006, she said, was not based on pay.

"The disruption to my career was also an important consideration," she added."

if not based on $$$$, then why are you making so much noise now with PAY CUTS!!!!!!?!??!?!???

SOUNDS VERY CONTRADICTING, PLEASE STEP DOWN AND CRAWL BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND SEE WHETHER THEY CAN PAY YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

I believe the greed/pay cut has drove her insane

Unlikely she will quit.. Unlikely she will let go the high pay (after pay cut, pay still very high). But something that is likely to happen... Wait for 4 years later.... haha.....

greed has NO LIMIT ... that's the hard truth. suck it.

to be honest ... to be very honest ... come on

if you are earning $10K -> you wish $100K -> you wish $1M -> you wish $2M -> that goes on until one find another "objective in life"

the question is there must be a LAW to govern pay packages so that it does not go wild and out of hand that 1% enjoy and 99% suffer

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

hammer will use this phrase on the next election to attack the MIW.

The disruption to my career was also an important consideration

This year very jialat for the MIW. Left turn wrong, right turn also wrong.

must be fan tai shui. didnt return back what they reap.

hammer will use this phrase on the next election to attack the MIW.

The disruption to my career was also an important consideration

This year very jialat for the MIW. Left turn wrong, right turn also wrong.

must be fan tai shui. didnt return back what they reap.

All these jokers only dare to come out and play after the old man retire.

If his son had half the backbone of the old man, all these jokers would have already kenna up down left right, condemned to be a clerk.

Honestly, while I deride the usually hidden incompetence of the PAP members, this upfront slapping oneself in the face while representing

the major political party is PR suicide. Lee HL better get his internal act together for better damage control because the political framework

would collapse should enough of these 'scholar or linked' jokers make enough public gaffes, which would precipitate the moderates, and

does not bode very well for Singapore coming into 2012 on foreign investments.

Even a political amateur in the US would never make such a foolish sweeping statement.

All these jokers only dare to come out and play after the old man retire.

If his son had half the backbone of the old man, all these jokers would have already kenna up down left right, condemned to be a clerk.

Honestly, while I deride the usually hidden incompetence of the PAP members, this upfront slapping oneself in the face while representing

the major political party is PR suicide. Lee HL better get his internal act together for better damage control because the political framework

would collapse should enough of these 'scholar or linked' jokers make enough public gaffes, which would precipitate the moderates, and

does not bode very well for Singapore coming into 2012 on foreign investments.

Even a political amateur in the US would never make such a foolish sweeping statement.

Which points to the fact, he isn't a very capable Prime Minister or Party Sec Gen.

greed has NO LIMIT ... that's the hard truth. suck it.

to be honest ... to be very honest ... come on

if you are earning $10K -> you wish $100K -> you wish $1M -> you wish $2M -> that goes on until one find another "objective in life"

the question is there must be a LAW to govern pay packages so that it does not go wild and out of hand that 1% enjoy and 99% suffer

Bro thats you , not us . We know our limit. [:p]

Which points to the fact, he isn't a very capable Prime Minister or Party Sec Gen.

you all very funny. If he do as his father. you all say he tyrant. if he dont, you all say not capable. [hur]

↡ Advertisement