ST so screw up?

Blackyv

[laugh] seems like year 2012 is not their year, nothing works for MIW..... receive this, informing me to recontract their Mobile BB, well... i made the phone call and... and.... ok, you guys try call that number and you'll know what is the outcome...... [laugh]

post-3324-1325933346_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

[laugh] obviously, they dont want my business... im so sad... [bigcry]

maybe because my MobileBB was from 512K period(then free upgraded to 1Mb) and always take the lowest no frill plan.. damn... they no longer have 1Mb but 1.5M the lowest... cb... force me to spend more money.... [thumbsdown]

My 10mpbs mio bundle package expired in Oct 2011. Since then their customer sales called me thrice to recontract. Up to to date i have yet to done so. Reason ! ST gonna charge (existing customer) 120 plus dollar installation charge for upgrade to fiber. :angry:

My 10mpbs mio bundle package expired in Oct 2011. Since then their customer sales called me thrice to recontract. Up to to date i have yet to done so. Reason ! ST gonna charge (existing customer) 120 plus dollar installation charge for upgrade to fiber. :angry:

I got 10mpbs from Singtel at $23. How much you paying?

Actually my situation is the same as yours. Current subscriber with M1 and i have to pay for ONT installation and activation as well if i upgrade to fibre. 1688 might not have told you this but the $$ you pay for the ONT installation actually goes to OpenNet. The internet providers are just RSP retail service providers meaning they provide the internet service as they do not own any infrastructure in sg's NGNBN.

No choice LL have to wait till next IT Show.

↡ Advertisement