Auto Dimming Rear mirror

Mrlancergtx

Dear Fellow Bros',

Need your suggestions on installing an Auto Dimming rear mirror.

These days there seems to be a lot of people switching over to HID lights blinding drivers in front; so am thnking if installing the automatic dimming rear mirror as my current car does not come with it even though there is a small lever which I can flip to make it less blinding.

Anyone has installed this and what is your feedback? Is it worth the money spent?

Regards

↡ Advertisement

Dear Fellow Bros',

Need your suggestions on installing an Auto Dimming rear mirror.

These days there seems to be a lot of people switching over to HID lights blinding drivers in front; so am thnking if installing the automatic dimming rear mirror as my current car does not come with it even though there is a small lever which I can flip to make it less blinding.

Anyone has installed this and what is your feedback? Is it worth the money spent?

Regards

Yea, i also need, tried the flip switch under the rear view mirror also no use.. :wacko: honestly SG road so bright still need HID lights?

Already wearing glasses for correction so wearing polarising glasses is not an option!

How does CD's at the back help? Does it reflect the irritating glare back to those pests and give them a taste of their own medicine? [knife]

Yea, i also need, tried the flip switch under the rear view mirror also no use.. :wacko: honestly SG road so bright still need HID lights?

Bro, there are two types of idiots these days - one of them on their HID's illuminating other cars cabin's and there are ones who think switching on their headlights waste their fuel...haiz...driving is not at all fun these days!

For those ultra bright HIDs, if they are directly behind me I will switch on my rear fog light for a few seconds just to let him know his lights are too bright.

Rear fog light my car don't have la bro! So now have to install rear fog light? [smash] Then the driver behind on his front fog HID light ...Wah lau...the cycle will become endless... [sly]

I've driven a car with AntiGlare Rearview mirror + rear window. Very effective, but like one of the guys had mentioned, the sideview mirrors will direct the glare in as well, unless you anti-glare your sideview mirrors too.

If you tint windows, you need si bei tint, almost full black, then confirm wun pass LTA, i know cos i kena liao.

I've driven a car with AntiGlare Rearview mirror + rear window. Very effective, but like one of the guys had mentioned, the sideview mirrors will direct the glare in as well, unless you anti-glare your sideview mirrors too.

If you tint windows, you need si bei tint, almost full black, then confirm wun pass LTA, i know cos i kena liao.

Some cars such as MB has anti-glare side mirror that will dim.

↡ Advertisement