Going Malaysia..white cards required?

Frostcsg

At the moment, the Malaysian customs are 'out-of-stock' with white cards. Therefore, until further notice, there is no need to fill in any

no leh.. went in yesterday, immigration card in stock..

i went last Wednesday they say no need maybe now need, can check with the counter...

if you go in without white card, if you come back and they stop you, can explain to them the situation that you went in that day the counter say no white card, no need to fill up. :)

Turbocharged

This is what you guy should do...

1) Fill up white card before going in.

2) Keep white card at the side of the car.

3) Hand over passport without white card.

4) If they ask for the white card, just hand over. If not, just keep the white card for future use.

white card NO NEED , but just prepare one NO HARM . they ask just give . cause went JB last mth gave WHITE CARD they took it n chop then they return it .. just last week went up to kuantan by W'LANDS did't give WHITE CARD they never ask even on the way back to S'PORE ... don't understand them , no news abt the WHITE CARD . but one funny thing it's that they will give u the white card if u ask :huh:

This is what you guy should do...

4) If they ask for the white card, just hand over. If not, just keep the white card for future use.

for me a bit different

4) Ask if they have white card, if have then exchange my filled white card with blank one.

Turbocharged

for me a bit different

4) Ask if they have white card, if have then exchange my filled white card with blank one.

for those going in next weekend for chingming (going to be very jammm), be prepared. i went in (2nd link) on sat and yes, they do have new stock of whitecards and need to fill up.. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Yesterday i drive in to JB, realise that no white card required for me. is this the new policy now or we still need white card? anyone can share? :huh:

Yesterday i drive in to JB, realise that no white card required for me. is this the new policy now or we still need white card? anyone can share? :huh:

They run out of stock..

↡ Advertisement