Woman steals food from buffet to feed kids

Ahtong

sakura4jpg1323566377399-data.jpg

A STOMPer was appalled to see a Facebook posting made by a woman, who bragged about stealing food from a buffet at a restaurant for her kids at home.

Said the STOMPer:

"I saw these photos online plus the caption saying that she took food from the buffet at Sakura restaurant for her kids at home.

"What kind of mother is she? She goes out and enjoyed the food. But she steals food for her kids?

"As you can see she has the money but why must she do that? Plus she's lucky the staff at the restaurant did not notice what she was doing.

"Come on lah, Singaporeans.

"You willing to dine but not pay more for your kids?. Tsk tsk.

"And she proudly posts her deeds on facebook for all to see.

"I think this woman is too much."

sakura3jpg1323566375993-data.jpg

↡ Advertisement

STOMP is where I go to to remind myself what it is that I might be called to die for one day.

You can see why I'm so depressed. [laugh]

Sakura buffet? Dey, I pay for you lah, no need liddat can? :D

Serious note, bro. I know where to aim when that day comes. serious.

A STOMPer was appalled to see a Facebook posting made by a woman, who bragged about stealing food from a buffet at a restaurant for her kids at home.

Said the STOMPer:

"I saw these photos online plus the caption saying that she took food from the buffet at Sakura restaurant for her kids at home.

"What kind of mother is she? She goes out and enjoyed the food. But she steals food for her kids?

"As you can see she has the money but why must she do that? Plus she's lucky the staff at the restaurant did not notice what she was doing.

No mention how it was done? Any gate crashing...

Looks like stomper discriminates against the woman or feeding children

Not every family can afford to eat buffet........

Such fake self righteousness on the part of the stomper.

The mother also goon la, post on facebook for wat.

Not every family can afford to eat buffet........

Such fake self righteousness on the part of the stomper.

The mother also goon la, post on facebook for wat.

mother trying to be up-to-date with in things like Facebook lah, but doesn't know the implications of posting on cyberspace [laugh] [laugh]

Idiot stomper......a mother would go great length to feed their kids! It does not matter how she fed her kids as long as she does not negilate them!

This kind of things also what to post, some more why post her picture online.....now you are not only shame her but also her kids......you fool!

Said the STOMPer:

Idiot stomper......a mother would go great length to feed their kids! It does not matter how she fed her kids as long as she does not negilate them!

This kind of things also what to post, some more why post her picture online.....now you are not only shame her but also her kids......you fool!

I believe either that stomper brought up as an orphan or of mentally sub-sound mind. What is wrong with parental's love like feeding their children?

Said the STOMPer:

Base on comments here the woman simply salvage/re-cycle some food to feed her children. Either the Elite stomper does not understand this, or discriminated against woman/children. He ought to be ashame of himself.

Sakura buffet? Dey, I pay for you lah, no need liddat can? :D

[laugh]

Serious note, bro. I know where to aim when that day comes. serious.

Better not say here. :D

↡ Advertisement