Batam one day trip

Ysc3

Twincharged

anyone took those 1 days trips offered thru those coupon/deal sites ?

price seems reasonable but my only issue is food - most of them bundle in a seafood lunch/dinner at the golden prawn eatery - but i dun take seafood and from the pics of the eatery, there are no other eateries beside or around it for other choices.

or anyone come across a trip that does not bundle in the meals but drop you somewhere for your own meals ?

↡ Advertisement

price seems reasonable but my only issue is food - most of them bundle in a seafood lunch/dinner at the golden prawn eatery - but i dun take seafood and from the pics of the eatery, there are no other eateries beside or around it for other choices.

or anyone come across a trip that does not bundle in the meals but drop you somewhere for your own meals ?

I also sign up one last night [laugh] [laugh]

hope to hear your FR soon.

just go lor, the price with dinner b/fast, massage, ferry, even if you order ala carte still worth it :D

Twincharged
(edited)

just go lor, the price with dinner b/fast, massage, ferry, even if you order ala carte still worth it :D

oh ! so you bought the overnight package.

for me i wud prefer it if they just dropped us at some food street to DIY ... or anyone come across a package without the golden prawn visit ??

Edited by Ysc3

Twincharged

Drop you at food street,confirm after you see how they handle food,you wouldn't dare to eat.

actually this applies for all places of visits ... even taiwan ... so its best not to see how your food is prepared.

actually this applies for all places of visits ... even taiwan ... so its best not to see how your food is prepared.

Singapore is no better. At the back of beautiful frontage, the kitchen could well be infested with roaches and rats. Meat and vege are prepared on the floor.

Ya the other Zhi char dishes also not bad....

not necessary to eat the seafood...

if you reach there and request for other stuffs than seafood... they should be more than accommodating... :D

hmmm....i tot batam is a place dirty old man like me visit?

Surprise you have such concept about batam...

its a place where many families take their vacations...

so please dun start another dirty topic... :D

Surprise you have such concept about batam...

its a place where many families take their vacations...

so please dun start another dirty topic... :D

That's why I said I tot so, everyday I see alot of lao unkers without their families boarding the ferry....or am i wrong again???? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Just to share some experience with you..

I went about 1month ago, 2days1night at batam @ $68 per pax, went with my gf.

Day 1

Morning - Went visit temple, POLO shop, Massage 2hr, Factory outlet shop, dried food shop, went another temple again -.-

Lunch - Makan at golden prawn eatery, gotta share table with strangers =( , watch stunt live show guys eat glass, bite coconut, see monkey show, play go kart, went to nearby shopping center to shop.

night - OTOT, hotel stay at novotel. (didnt wan to order hotel food too x, we tabao some foods from the shopping center previously)

Day 2

Morning - breakfast buffet at hotel

Lunch - pang kang.

overall everything is cheap, go 1-2 days relax reasonable.

That's why I said I tot so, everyday I see alot of lao unkers without their families boarding the ferry....or am i wrong again???? [laugh]

Of course u r right....

there are...

but now alot of aunties go for groceries shopping as well...

and also families there to relax...

hahaha my point to you is... dun turn a healthy looking thread into a dirty one...(this happens when u appear) [laugh]

Of course u r right....

there are...

but now alot of aunties go for groceries shopping as well...

and also families there to relax...

hahaha my point to you is... dun turn a healthy looking thread into a dirty one...(this happens when u appear) [laugh]

Not my fault if I attract the wrong company hor....I am a sweet and decent guy....

Not my fault if I attract the wrong company hor....I am a sweet and decent guy....

U r ok IMO....

i normally dun judge a person i dun know...

but i am sure u r just pretty much a thrash talker....(But nice in real life)

Now changing to family friendly liao lah, a lot less dirty old man place in Batam [laugh]

That's good, I really hate for families to make up due to infidelity of men....as many know, I am the epitome of morality.....

↡ Advertisement