Husband of lawyer who died in Mumbai attack going to remarry

Yardo

If you really so free. I think you should worry about the REALLY IMPORTANT things in life than who marries who after how long????

[hur]

↡ Advertisement

bo liao, this is people private life. Why wanna poke? faint.................nothing to report meh? Why don report on when minister pay gonna be adjusted or how much reserve we have? More interesting right?

Even what does Tony Tan do to help singapore, if not after the term, he got to write a book to explain what he do wor!

It was report in today's The Straits Times that Michael Puhaindran, who is the surviving husband of Lo Hwei Yen has afterall found himself another soul mate. They are going to tie the knot on 1/1/12.

After all the intensive media attention and focus on how he felt about the loss of his wife and from the newspaper reports, internet discussions and his blog we empathise his devoted love for her, this news came a bit of like an anti-climax. There is no right or wrong in this issue but my point is we got to have some reservations with what we post or said in the media or social network because news like this will definitely leave a bad taste to someone has negative views about remarrying soon after the passing of spouse. Especially in this case.

你吃饱了没有? :huh:

This guy is FT or what? Does not look like local. [:p]

He is half Indian, half Chinese, and both his parents are Singaporean. I know his brother quite well (he's also a doctor and former school mate.

You know you have a problem when you're seeing FTs where there are none. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4

No he is indian, law grad....not everyone of a different colour is a FT you know?

Only half Indian. But going by old NRIC scheme, Indian. By new scheme, he might be called Indian-Chinese or Chinese-Indian.

Edited by Turboflat4

Chindian lah

Indo-Chinese should be etymologically correct, but how did that become a synonym for Vietnamese/Cambodian/Laotian? :D

Only half Indian. But going by old NRIC scheme, Indian. By new scheme, he might be called Indian-Chinese or Chinese-Indian.

Wah, like that you also know....I only kinda know hui yen...from the RJ Law Fac group...

i know this guy...used to stay in Marine Crescent...lived next to his block...the bloke never really played with the rest of us...pretty much kept to his own circle..father on RC..& very close to former PM.

we all tot he & his cliques too atas to play footbal or hang around with the rest of us.

↡ Advertisement