Husband of lawyer who died in Mumbai attack going to remarry

Yardo

It was report in today's The Straits Times that Michael Puhaindran, who is the surviving husband of Lo Hwei Yen has afterall found himself another soul mate. They are going to tie the knot on 1/1/12.

After all the intensive media attention and focus on how he felt about the loss of his wife and from the newspaper reports, internet discussions and his blog we empathise his devoted love for her, this news came a bit of like an anti-climax. There is no right or wrong in this issue but my point is we got to have some reservations with what we post or said in the media or social network because news like this will definitely leave a bad taste to someone has negative views about remarrying soon after the passing of spouse. Especially in this case.

↡ Advertisement

It's their private lives, honestly, it was a tragedy that hui yen died, we had mutual frens during her rj and law fac days and I say let this kind of news die, he is entitled to seek happiness 3 years after she died

Ppl want to move on with his life by remarrying, just let him be. I mean you can't blame him as he might want to get over the sad memory as soon as possible. Lingering on to the sad past will only get sadder.

What's wrong?

He has to move on isn't it? If not, whole life just keep thinking about Miss Lo meh?

On a side note, he always has the luck. The ladies are always pretty.

why cannot remarry?

or we prefer him to become like the bride who lost her husband to fatal fall on wedding day to finally commit sucide.

people like tragic ending eh.

Ppl want to move on with his life by remarrying, just let him be. I mean you can't blame him as he might want to get over the sad memory as soon as possible. Lingering on to the sad past will only get sadder.

precisely, i always wonder why the partner die at young age 30+, the other partner will buy double urn space! if the living partner found someone along the way, what happen to the other urn space? 30+ is still young for such commitment. [rolleyes]

I dun blame the reporter. It is he who wants publicity.

I agree. It takes 2 to clap. This piece of news will have no value if he took his griefs privately.

or we prefer him to become like the bride who lost her husband to fatal fall on wedding day to finally commit sucide.

people like tragic ending eh.

Reminds me of Romeo n Juliet...tragic yet lasting.... just kidding... [laugh]

ST, mind your own business. He is not celebrity, he is not politician, ..

Would it have been the climax if he went to bedok reservoir ? Irresponsible reporting.

I am happy to note from the ST reporting that he have moved on in life. Congratulations anyway.

Turbocharged

Maybe the person he is marrying really stood by his side during his darkest day? At least he moved on....I believe his wife would want it this way too..

I would want my wife to move on too should anything happen....just keep me in memory and remember the good times we shared together, these are good enough for me...

Edited by Pocus

Some FTs always get chio bus. Remember Robin Leong?

KNN, he had Fiona Xie and Jamie yeo before! Both got big (.)(.)

↡ Advertisement