Punggol Watertown project

Panerex77

Neutral Newbie

This is not waterfront, but on the water living!

Heard than some people bazi got metal actual very rich one but if live on water sink lah. Suay!

↡ Advertisement

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Watertown%3A+Quick+Review/

A surprisingly balance article from a property website. It provides a quick summary of various points discussed in this tread. Beware the traffic.

The articles on H88 is very good and well balanced.

However, on the Watertown article, it seems to focus on the fact that not all units have waterway view and it uses Bedok Residence as a benchmark for what a potential buyer can get for 13xx psf.

It forgot to mentioned that ALL Watertown units has pool view which is quite rare. Using Bedok Residences as an example, 50% of the units have pool view, 25% of the units faces the HDB flats and the other 25% faces the MRT track.

However, I do agree with the article that the unique point about Watertown is the view of the waterway. If you take that away, there's numerous development that has integrated mrt/mall.

Canopy still ok. near the edge of the yishun estate.

But all the forested areas in yishun town are all being levelled and HDB enclosures all coming up [bigcry]

Lots of greenery lost [wave]

Bro.... Now u can see the surrounding all building hdb.... I oso become a victim liaoz

just curious.. since all of u are so hot on this punggol condo topic. there is a new EC launhing @ punggol i think about 300-400m from MRT call twin waterfall.. its behind a treasuretrove, a street away. do you all think its worth it @700+psf? if not at wat range is it worth? i think new EC @ tampanies is launching at 700+++ psf oso

just curious.. since all of u are so hot on this punggol condo topic. there is a new EC launhing @ punggol i think about 300-400m from MRT call twin waterfall.. its behind a treasuretrove, a street away. do you all think its worth it @700+psf? if not at wat range is it worth? i think new EC @ tampanies is launching at 700+++ psf oso

at 700psf , EC at punggol is a rip off...

it takes 3-4 years to built it, plus 5 years MOP before you can sell to PR/sinkies, 10 years before you can sell to foreigners...

you can get a D10 unit at jervois jade for 700+psf!!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/862...jade-apartments

I live in Punggol and when you open your eyes and look carefully at Punggol and it's surroundings, you will laugh at people paying 1200psf for an apartment.

Can't believe this thread still active, that people are willing plonk money into this piece of reclaimed land call Punggol.

Been to Greenwich, EU n bedok reservoir Waterfront series condo n all of them selling above 1k psf, Thomson Grand is another million dollar club, think of it all those who bought a unit will be facing the same fate as WT? Some of the location is very ulu, AMK Centro was selling at 1400psf is also very popular, luxury at Sk is like ATT n its going at maybe above 1k psf, but no many ppl talk about them, looks like WT is not that bad after all. All of them can form a maga million $ club meet up!

Been to Greenwich, EU n bedok reservoir Waterfront series condo n all of them selling above 1k psf, Thomson Grand is another million dollar club, think of it all those who bought a unit will be facing the same fate as WT? Some of the location is very ulu, AMK Centro was selling at 1400psf is also very popular, luxury at Sk is like ATT n its going at maybe above 1k psf, but no many ppl talk about them, looks like WT is not that bad after all. All of them can form a maga million $ club meet up!

Actually you need to consider that the developer paid high price for the land.

For Watertown, the developer paid about $752 psf and to develop it cost maybe $300 psf so to break even will cost $1050psf.

Check out the 5 new condos launching soon http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Five+condos+...ard+to+in+2012/

You will realize that even the cheapest Punggol Central will be going between 850 - 950 psf.

Bartley residences is going for estimated $1200psf ! In terms of location, it is one station away from NEX and opposite Maris Stella. Maybe security is good as the Gurkhas barrack is opposite as well.

For Watertown, the developer paid about $752 psf and to develop it cost maybe $300 psf so to break even will cost $1050psf.

Check out the 5 new condos launching soon http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Five+condos+...ard+to+in+2012/

You will realize that even the cheapest Punggol Central will be going between 850 - 950 psf.

Bartley residences is going for estimated $1200psf ! In terms of location, it is one station away from NEX and opposite Maris Stella. Maybe security is good as the Gurkhas barrack is opposite as well.

Those old property around city is still value for $.

Ya, if you can buy for a good price, you should as there's also the chance of making $$$ from enbloc !

i think u must wait at least another 3-5 years

thats why i'm waiting for economic crash badly

with my home fully paid and secure job

i will start and pick and choose those repossess condo unit at waterfront

If it is located at tpy town centre its good price...if not you're screwed...

can see my house from tpy central. around 5min walk. . u know the pig?

Yep. I've given up on new launches - high psf and damn blardy small. For the kinda psf developers are asking in ulu areas, u can get older FH properties in better locations. Plus, dun hv the con job planter boxes, ledges, huge a/c ledge and balcony. If it states 1400sf, u get 1400sf of usable area. For new launches, gotta discount at least 10-15% of what's advertised.

$752 for the land??? Are you sure it's so high? Thought the market for good sites is $500 to 600+ psf?

↡ Advertisement