Sports car or gals??

Mrmilktooth

take the cars.

The chicks will come with it later.

Best of both worlds! :wub:

I thought the chicks came with the car???..........take car take all???........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I thought the chicks came with the car???..........take car take all???........... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I still prefer get my own chicks after getting the car ...... [sly]

What if those chicks that comes with the car are guy in disguise ..... [dizzy]

I thought the chicks came with the car???..........take car take all???........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

they come with the cars good lah .. but take cars first, MORE WILL CUM ... or come ... same same :wub:

hmmm .. u also make sense [laugh]

the chicks come with the car...........if good just use..............if fake one..........don't have to use what...............sell away lah............ [laugh] [laugh]

the chicks are gift with purchase mah.......... (GWP).............. [laugh] [laugh]

they come with the cars good lah .. but take cars first, MORE WILL CUM ... or come ... same same :wub:

if take all the cars...............and all the chicks come with the car................i think you in heaven liao.............sure cum cum cum!!!!............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

if take all the cars...............and all the chicks come with the car................i think you in heaven liao.............sure cum cum cum!!!!............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

boss .. friday liao leh ... make me high how .... wait later i got no.3..... jitao up lorry [laugh]

the chicks come with the car...........if good just use..............if fake one..........don't have to use what...............sell away lah............ [laugh][laugh]

If fake, they combine their strength and back ramp you how ........ :o:o[:p][:p]

free gift must use meh...........no use de can sell away mah............... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I still prefer free gift exchange for free 5 yrs servicing package.... [smash]

↡ Advertisement