Times must be realllllly bad!!!

RadX

even undertaker take bribe [:p]

Ex-undertaker charged with corruption

Posted: 01 December 2011 1623 hrs

SINGAPORE: A former undertaker was charged in court on Thursday with two counts of corruption for allegedly accepting bribes to reveal addresses of deceased persons.

Victor Louis De Foe, 65, allegedly accepted S$50 from another funeral services company on two occasions in May this year for the information.

He is accused of taking the bribes in Tan Tock Seng Hospital and the National University Hospital.

His case will be mentioned again on December 15.

If convicted, he could be jailed up to five years and/or fined a maximum of S$100,000 or both.

↡ Advertisement

solution: raise their pay to 2m salary, confirm n chop no bribe... :D

SINGAPORE: A former undertaker was charged in court on Thursday with two counts of corruption for allegedly accepting bribes to reveal addresses of deceased persons.

Victor Louis De Foe, 65, allegedly accepted S$50 from another funeral services company on two occasions in May this year for the information.

He is accused of taking the bribes in Tan Tock Seng Hospital and the National University Hospital.

If convicted, he could be jailed up to five years and/or fined a maximum of S$100,000 or both.

I don't see the difference between this and banks revealing our address to marketing companies. <_<

I think not only the banks reveal our contacts, maybe those teleco companies also same! [:|]

Turbocharged

Saw this yesterday and wanted to post it.. but i figure you'll do it.. oh bother.. [laugh] [laugh]

I think not only the banks reveal our contacts, maybe those teleco companies also same! [:|]

I think mostly banks and credit card companies. Information from telcos are not focused enough.

I don't see the difference between this and banks revealing our address to marketing companies.

Totally Agree.

our beloved ministers and our fellow citizens

are all misguided to believe that

corruption can be eradicated

as long as greed is one of the character in MAN, corruption will prevail

do you guys believe that

man got lan jiao and woman got CB

they will not fark

the oldest profession - prostitution is still around

ask Sabbie - he-she is the oldest walker along Geylang, any takers

I don't see the difference between this and banks revealing our address to marketing companies. <_<

those big organisation are different. they are smarter.... protecting themself with all the fine prints....

got~! banks for money to go to court and they pay huge tax. undertaker bo $. might not even pay tax before in his entire life

He takes $50 from competitor .........refer the business to them...........and himself no need to work.........actually he smart leh..........must be his boss take him to court................hahahaha............. [laugh] [laugh]

BOSS BOSS.................I steady one.............will never do such things................you put your heart down ok!!!.......... [grin]

↡ Advertisement