Now Giant's turn to offer Mobil 1 engine oil!

Fcw75

Maybe he drives to Genting regularly.

So go Genting must us 5W50??? No wonder last week i parked my car at genting for 4 day...going home time cannot start...battery new one somemore..less then a month old...i thot battery kena kapo liao...

↡ Advertisement

I just tompang him 9qts.. just in time before he pay for his own shopping.. [laugh] [laugh]

that means i reach he chao liao..........just got back..............I think these are left over from the last promotion..........mostly 5w30 and 0w40..........good buy lah...........so far cheapest liao............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

no need go check purposely, just if happen to see it... ^_^ many thanks

Just came back from Giant IMM............15W50 left 7 bottles.............i asked the person filling up the pallet got anymore or not..............he said that's all..............sell out no more le............but mostly 5W30 and 0W40............ :D :D

I just tompang him 9qts.. just in time before he pay for his own shopping.. [laugh] [laugh]

nbz.. still dare to say.. [rifle]

anyway, at the rate people buy.. i think before 4th Dec it will be out of stock..

gone and back bro.. hoot-ed 17qt..

look like a freak when the cashier saw me.. :blink:

was there just now.................thought if you ard go for kopi........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

never ask them for the whole carton ???.........

No problemo man. You must have stocked up quite a lot last time.

Yes bro, I bought 12 quarts the other time, and I still have 3 quarts from before that, and still 6 quarts of Schaeffer from even way back [laugh]

So go Genting must us 5W50??? No wonder last week i parked my car at genting for 4 day...going home time cannot start...battery new one somemore..less then a month old...i thot battery kena kapo liao...

Well, if genting december temp drop below 15 degrees then should not use 15w right?

40 or 50 grade is good enough for long distance high rpm driving. Not advisable to use 30 grade if always go NSH or if your engine is old/high mileage or if operating temp very hot.

Last time i topped up 30 grade in BMW inline 6, wtf use up the oil like drinking water.

bo carton lei..

u how old?? i was there at around 2.30~3pm.. saw an uncle.. [:p] [:p]

my hoot..

have leh.............maybe you left liao..........i saw the worker filling up the pallet...........all came in cartons, he was taking out from the carton...........I am sure can ask them for the whole carton..............i think is 6 bottles a carton..........

I 41 this year...........how old is the uncle you saw???...............3pm i still at home......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

like that is not u liao la..

i left at 3pm.. pushing a trolley of EO into elevator.. all look at my trolley.. :blink:

ppl think you buy to bathe or buy to drink??................ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

He sell to tiko rangers to use as love lubricant.

Tiko rangers not machine leh...........we use natural lubricant hor...........EO is for metal engine only............... [laugh] [laugh]

like that is not u liao la..

i left at 3pm.. pushing a trolley of EO into elevator.. all look at my trolley.. :blink:

They're thinking you own more than 10 cars to use that much. [dead]

Hmm.....bought 12 bottles at Shop And Save afew weeks ago. After seeing this thread, immediately went to Tampines Giant to purchase 8 more bottles.

Anyway, saw the 0W-30 ones and only afew left so quickly grab but alamak after I did a scan realised that these are not on offer and still selling at $20/- plus. Therefore, quickly put them back on the shelves and grabbed the 5W-30 ones.

:wacko:

Edited by Renegade777
↡ Advertisement