Bedok 85 food centre

Rustyz

I heard that the bedok 85 food centre and market would be undergoing some upgading project. Anyone can confirm if they are still open a not.

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I heard that the bedok 85 food centre and market would be undergoing some upgading project. Anyone can confirm if they are still open a not.

Thanks

That place just completed upgrading in year 2005. You mean they going to upgrade again? :blink:

Thanks

heard from who?

Still operating... they are gonna build a temporary structure in the open area (which is now hoarded up) and the hawkers will move into the structure and when the new food center is ready, they will move back... So I guess it'll be for at least several months before they move... btw... so of the hawkers will "retire" when they move to the new temp structure..

They will increased the seats from 900 to about 1200...

No more placing of tables outside the centre

Always very packed there.

Good thing they are expanding.

E satay beehoon there is quite gd. Loads of ingredients + sauce is home made. Once gravy/sauce used up, e uncle wil close stall for e day to make fresh stocks.

Besides e usual bak chor mees and chai chee porridge, this hawker cte usually quite crowded + seats outside placed by owners of drinks stall.....will need to order drinks frm tat particular if wan to sit at these makeshift tables.

Glad dey upgrading to put in more seats....wish dey can improve parking too....usually need to wait 10-30mins....hv nt been der since changed to erp parkg cos can see queues of cars. Uncle was der last wkend.

Just sharing.....food at this hour....makes e tummy growllllll...lol

Cheers

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

they should also upgrade the carpark... always got problem finding a lot during peak hours.

no point getting extra 300 seats when you can't find a place to park your car..

Confirm + chop increase rental.

Then increased price will pass down to consumers...

Did anyone complain about the place run-down or dirty or no seating capacities? No right? Why backside so itchy? Eat too full?

↡ Advertisement