Anyone subscribe Starhub Home Hubbing Pack Express?

Joemit7850

Hi

Anyone subscribe above package which consist of

16Mbps home broadband plan + up to 21 channel cable TV + Home phone line?

Reason i ask is because i sign up recently after a good sales talk told me that my existing plan of paying $60+ (16Mbps home broadband + Home phone line) can be upgrade to above with only paying another $5+ more..

so without any doubt, i sign for the $62.06/month plan.

But this month bill shown that they are charging me cable TV & Maxonline separately and my total bill are $105!!!! and the promotion price was not even shown on the bill..

Anyone can advise what's happening ?? too bad their billing department closed for the day....

↡ Advertisement

Should be the prorate of the first month bill... I agree that the billing sucks cos they separate the 2 bills and its hard to know whether they overcharge.

Hi

Anyone subscribe above package which consist of

16Mbps home broadband plan + up to 21 channel cable TV + Home phone line?

Reason i ask is because i sign up recently after a good sales talk told me that my existing plan of paying $60+ (16Mbps home broadband + Home phone line) can be upgrade to above with only paying another $5+ more..

so without any doubt, i sign for the $62.06/month plan.

But this month bill shown that they are charging me cable TV & Maxonline separately and my total bill are $105!!!! and the promotion price was not even shown on the bill..

Anyone can advise what's happening ?? too bad their billing department closed for the day....

Same thing here... I've thus paid and will look out for the bill next month...

↡ Advertisement