R those pple who claim to own properties+++ real?

Cook1234

Neutral Newbie

recently an article caught my attention. this man by the name of "David Yuen" who advertised frequently in the newspapers advising people to follow his lucurative footsteps. he is said to own more than 100 properties generating 400m in rental each month.

are these people really real?

or just waiting to be uncovered like "Clement Chiang" who was a self professed options trading expert and then turned out to be false?

does anyone have any real life experience to share?

↡ Advertisement

or just waiting to be uncovered like "Clement Chiang" who was a self professed options trading expert and then turned out to be false?

i more interested in this part

care to share?

some NLP trainer right?

with ahem kxx

If thats the case, david yeun should be spore top billionaire by now. 1 yr earn 4.8 billion. That make him the top 3 billionaire in Singapore with 1 yr rental

maybe real. But who cares..... He has his own life and we have ours.

By the way, if he is so rich, why would he wants the publicity??? Like I own 1000 properties, I also never go around telling people ^_^

Ok clemant chiang sells option trading course claiming he got phd, he got exposed for faking the phd that's all. As for that david guy, this is how he does it, conduct seminars, earn course fees, and get participants to share in the property investment. Each guy come out 50k and share with him and his associates, a bit like land banking this is why he can claim he owns 100 properties but maybe each property 5% share

recently an article caught my attention. this man by the name of "David Yuen" who advertised frequently in the newspapers advising people to follow his lucurative footsteps. he is said to own more than 100 properties generating 400m in rental each month.

If you guys got a income of 400m a month , will you be busy advertising to teach people how to invest ? OR will be too busy thinking how to spend 400m in a month ? [laugh]

If you guys got a income of 400m a month , will you be busy advertising to teach people how to invest ? OR will be too busy thinking how to spend 400m in a month ? [laugh]

Some of his properties in Indonesia, he is not wrong to say 400m rupiah

With that kond of income, I will buy a house on Sentosa & become a beach bum

Some of his properties in Indonesia, he is not wrong to say 400m rupiah

see Sabbie

stop saying i am wrong all the time

i said that you know so much

you are like a walking encyclopedia

I must just share our experience with Austpac. Firstly we stupidly paid the 5k deposit after the seminar. Never, never sign anything there - take the agreement home - have a lawyer look at it before you sign. Our apartment (developer Tasman Cook) took 6 months before they could find finance. And even then - I found they weren't helpful with trying to find finance. (Also note - I believe the banks they finally found would only finance 60%). We had to submit the same paperwork 4 times. At one point we realized that we HAD to get finance and close the deal or they had the right to charge us interest everyday that we delayed the close. The contracts are written to absolutely lock you into buying. I recommend getting a lawyer to amend the contract or at least add the clause "this contract is subject to finance". We had such a clause. Many people did not. When we finally got rejected by a bank (the bank simply told us the apartment was way over priced) we found Austpac not returning our emails or calls.

We finally got out of the deal after dealing with a lawyer in NZ and using our "get out clause". We lost our 5k deposit.

Please please do your due diligence and get a lawyer involved with all the contracts. Do NOT assume that Austpac is there to help you become a good investor. I've dealt with some real estate agents before who have certainly mentored me and helped me get my foot into investing. I wouldn't put Austpac in that group. But that's just my experience.

http://www.myhometown.sg/Forum/tabid/84/af...ic/Default.aspx

The secret to making money is to tell everyone you know how to make money.

Then when they pay you money to learn how to make money, you tell them this is how you make money [laugh]

Like Wxxton and other land banking companies, NEVER I repeat never part your money with any.

Issit? I know someone who swears by Wxxxton. In fact he keeps buying more and more [sweatdrop]

For his sake I seriously hope to be proven wrong.

Issit? I know someone who swears by Wxxxton. In fact he keeps buying more and more [sweatdrop]

For his sake I seriously hope to be proven wrong.

I heard Walton is the only trusted and reliable land banking company

I heard Walton is the only trusted and reliable land banking company

For my friend's sake, I seriously hope they are. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement