MOE recruiting Country Traitor position

Relacklabrudder

http://74.6.117.48/search/srpcache?ei=UTF-...tJfxxBK1Xv9uA--

Assistant Director, Recruitment

As Assistant Director, Recruitment in School Planning and Placement Division, you will lead a team to identify and attract bright local and foreign students for the various scholarship schemes under the Ministry.

Your key responsibilities include:

Overseeing and managing the local and foreign talent schemes such as the ASEAN Scholarships, Humanities Scholarship, MOE Scholarships etc

Formulating and reviewing of policies, models and initiatives for identifying talent

Designing and reviewing of selection criteria and processes for identifying talent

Managing the marketing and branding of the talent schemes to increase awareness

Entry Requirements

A good degree in any discipline with at least 6 years of working experience in a similar capacity. Experience in international relations would be an advantage

A strong grasp of current affairs with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills

Excellent writing and operational planning abilities

Service Benefits

18 days vacation leave

Medical leave - 14 days sick leave (if no hospitalisation) and up to 60 days sick leave (with hospitalisation)

Subsidised medical and dental benefits

Use of Government Holiday Bungalows

Group Insurance Scheme at low premium

Application Details

The closing date of application is 9 October 2011.

A copy of the application form can be downloaded here: Civil Service application form (712kb .xls). Please email the completed form to [email protected].

As processing will be based on the application form, it will not be necessary for you to attach a separate resume. We regret that incomplete application forms will not be considered and only short listed applicants will be notified for an interview.

↡ Advertisement

Umm...overdramatic much? [rolleyes]

I understand why people get so worked up over the FT issue, but calling this a "country traitor" appointment is beyond the pale, and in bad taste. Especially as local students were mentioned and the appointee will just be a functionary carrying out gahmen policy anyway (so place blame where it's due).

Edited by Turboflat4

I dunno should I say this or not....today I heard this story of how this foreign girl studied in SG, found a job in SG, got her PR and is now working as a pro....so maybe this is not a country traitor job but country entertainment recruiter

I dunno should I say this or not....today I heard this story of how this foreign girl studied in SG, found a job in SG, got her PR and is now working as a pro....so maybe this is not a country traitor job but country entertainment recruiter

So is this a story or is this real.?

When too many people say the same story, people will believe it is real Liao.

Ok , you better tell me her phone number [laugh]

So is this a story or is this real.?

When too many people say the same story, people will believe it is real Liao.

Ok , you better tell me her phone number [laugh]

Confirm real if not I lose 400K....and young man...please stay away from such women...not good for you

Confirm real if not I lose 400K....and young man...please stay away from such women...not good for you

400k? Rupiah or Peso?

Young man? ....ok buy kopi for u. [laugh] SB

Edited by GoodCar

I understand why people get so worked up over the FT issue, but calling this a "country traitor" appointment is beyond the pale, and in bad taste. Especially as local students were mentioned and the appointee will just be a functionary carrying out gahmen policy anyway (so place blame where it's due).

Yes, the way I read it, the person recruited is just an officer in-charge of scholars and administration of scholarships, reviewing their performance, and probably serve as the liaison officer for the scholars during their studies here.

Companies that offer scholarships also have HR staff that perform this role.

after election, continue recruiting. Instead of putting our $$$ to our own citizens, they recruit those FTs. They say we need FTs to boost the work force, what about these? So all our students graduate then find out no jobs for them, already no places for local students still get those trash. Those are public funds.

I thought there is already something like this call "Singapore got Talent", the "X-factor" or "Singapore Idol"?

"Talent" seems to take on new meanings in Sunny Singapore. We need to create our own English Dictionary as some of the words do not make sense to foreigners.

You need talent for music, arts, dancing, & acting, among others, but since when study need talent, or working in the civil service need talent?

400k? Rupiah or Peso?

Young man? ....ok buy kopi for u. [laugh] SB

Haha of cos renminbi la, the only person I know that has real sing 400k is our throttle bro and that's just spare change for him

i feel same same to throttle2, relak lah.

Attempt to improve the gene pool of workforce lah.

Some/ most Asean scholars are really quite clever, i heard.

Especially viet or burmese, math really good and usually helpful and friendly (i heard posted to elite schools).

excellent point.

we need to see clearly who are responsible for these policies.

can't blame the people just doing their jobs or those foreigners coming here when they are invited openly and legally.

not happy...vote and make it clear next time.

↡ Advertisement