Handheld speed camera

Xavina

This afternoon, there was a dismounted TP, with a parked volvo, positioned on the left side of the bend on KPE, between tunnel exit and before exit to TPE.

He was standing and holding on with his arm onto a handheld speed cam.

I think I was travelling 100-110km/h on the 80km/h speed limit.

Question, does that handheld speed cam have any video recording or number plate detection?

The TP never chase me, but dunno if will kanna letter.

Dont worry. If it has video recording, it will be placed on a tripod. So f**k them.

↡ Advertisement

This afternoon, there was a dismounted TP, with a parked volvo, positioned on the left side of the bend on KPE, between tunnel exit and before exit to TPE.

I think I was travelling 100-110km/h on the 80km/h speed limit.

Question, does that handheld speed cam have any video recording or number plate detection?

The TP never chase me, but dunno if will kanna letter.

Don't worry since its a small issue. If travel > 121 km/h on 80 km/h then have to go court.

If you are travelling only 100-110 km/h, the most pay a fine + some demerits points. Nothing to worry about. 

If still worry, can always go to 4 horse road, guan yin temple and seek for further advice. 

Supercharged

I remember, in US or UK, the police put a mannequin fitted with cop's uniform and sunglasses and place in the driver seat.

Everyone who passes by slow down and suck thumb.. not knowing that it is actually a fake..

why our govt never use such method to cut costs.. :(

i think your concept not right.. why they want to cut cost.. they want to make money from you. how much can a person cost sitting there to take video.. the number they caught is more then enough to cover and make profit. objective is to make profit.. not cut cost.

This afternoon, there was a dismounted TP, with a parked volvo, positioned on the left side of the bend on KPE, between tunnel exit and before exit to TPE.

I think I was travelling 100-110km/h on the 80km/h speed limit.

The TP never chase me, but dunno if will kanna letter.

I think high chance you will receive fine if you're over 100, because I kenna at the same spot slightly over 100 before. If exceed 1-20 range then you'll maybe get warning letter if no previous offence.

They don't need to chase anymore since every speed/vehicle are now digitally recorded.

Edited by Jellandross

Agreed,the Police won't chase anymore,record everything down,go back HQ,slowly View Video & just send "Love Letter" to Offenders....

↡ Advertisement