Why Taxi like to drive between 2 lanes?

Virus

Ya realised that they will drive very close...

noticed that they do it not to allow any cars for cutting in in jams...

and also to bikes as well...

not only taxis... many cars are doing the same way...

disgusting behaviour...

no one owns the road because we all pay road tax...

Please feel free to Horn them!

i know horning is free..but whether these taxi drivers will budge is another issue..they drive without due consideration for other road users and also endangering the lives of their passengers and a little horning usually will not suffice

i know horning is free..but whether these taxi drivers will budge is another issue..they drive without due consideration for other road users and also endangering the lives of their passengers and a little horning usually will not suffice

last time i honked a taxi driver who did this, he jammed brake. [mad]

Ya realised that they will drive very close...

noticed that they do it not to allow any cars for cutting in in jams...

and also to bikes as well...

not only taxis... many cars are doing the same way...

disgusting behaviour...

no one owns the road because we all pay road tax...

dont make way, i cut in anyway. lol

Supercharged

1) So other empty cabs cannot overtake them.

3) Can quickly switch to left to pick up passenger or go right to do U-turn to pick up passenger on other side of road.

3) Busy talking to passenger while gesturing with both hands.

4) The two LPs "tua sway liap".

last time i honked a taxi driver who did this, he jammed brake. [mad]

[laugh] - these species will boast dat they drove approx 300km per shift

- aka similar driving up to KL daily... [dizzy]

but the habits these species behave on the road ??? UNSPEAKABLE [knife]

i think the gahment should make it compulsory for all cab drivers to go for renewal driving test every year, to make sure they're well aware of the road regulations, traffic markings and road courtesy....else their license cannot be renewed...

Why they like to drive between 2 lanes? They really think they are KING of the road! [furious]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ncCmedqxE

Hmmz... the roads are empty ahead and aside for that short period.

Personally don't see anything wrong with that. Unless of course, the car behind is signaling to overtake or is driving at a faster speed.

While sitting on our comfortable chairs in a/c rooms, we may lambast drivers who bend the rules (whether or not causing inconvenience to others), but it's my opinion that most of SG drivers are not saints. We bend the rules when we can in one way or another and it has become the norm of driving culture here. The only consideration is whether or not our actions causes inconvenience or poses a danger to other road users.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

P.S. The video taker is a nitpicking prick and kan bo liao. This kinda veedeo also wanna post. Waste bandwidth...

Hmmz... the roads are empty ahead and aside for that short period.

Personally don't see anything wrong with that. Unless of course, the car behind is signaling to overtake or is driving at a faster speed.

While sitting on our comfortable chairs in a/c rooms, we may lambast drivers who bend the rules (whether or not causing inconvenience to others), but it's my opinion that most of SG drivers are not saints. We bend the rules when we can in one way or another and it has become the norm of driving culture here. The only consideration is whether or not our actions causes inconvenience or poses a danger to other road users.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

P.S. The video taker is a nitpicking prick and kan bo liao. This kinda veedeo also wanna post. Waste bandwidth...

agree.....can overtake from left....want to do it or not only ^_^

↡ Advertisement