Taiwan: Road Trip - Taiwan

Lammy84

Finally completed day 3 post of my Taiwan road trip.. driving on Taiwan's great ocean road..

http://almostafrequentflyer.blogspot.sg/2015/01/taiwan-nov-trip-day3.html

Have tons of photos to process.. I shoot in raw format, so need to filter out the unwanted pics and then edit and convert to JPEG..

Hi Bro,

Check through your travel blog, very nice and detail blog.

Very information if I will be traveling to the same location. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Turbocharged

Hi Bro,

Check through your travel blog, very nice and detail blog.

Very information if I will be traveling to the same location. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Thanks bro. glad you like it. sharing is caring. ^_^

• Praise 1

Thanks bro. glad you like it. sharing is caring. ^_^

Very informative and good for my future driving trips planning to Hualian..

• Praise 2

I think 2D1N in Cingjing will be quite tight in timing. It will be better to stay for 3D2N.

I total spend 4N in Cingjing, staying in 2 different minsu. Just want to let myself and and kids fully relax out of the city. And my daughters enjoy a lot.

Below are the 2 minsu I stay 2N each.

http://www.wuby.com.tw/

I stay in this room : ■清境白雲渡假山莊情來情韻四人房 should be big enough for 5 person. 2 storey like a penthouse.

http://www.sunnydale.tw/rooms.php

For this I also get the biggest room in this minsu.

Show my children the minsu in cj and they all so looking forward to it.

Just wonder which one do you find better or more enjoyable, baiyun and sunnydale? Planning to watch the sheep show... any transport from the minsu? Thanks!

Show my children the minsu in cj and they all so looking forward to it.

Just wonder which one do you find better or more enjoyable, baiyun and sunnydale? Planning to watch the sheep show... any transport from the minsu? Thanks!

For the room I will prefer 清境白雲渡假山莊. Kids will love it especially it is 2 storey. However, the bathroom look a little basic and don't match the room design.

For Sunnydale, the room is also big but the look more basic. The bathroom is bigger here and better equiped. The service from this minsu owner is better among the two I stay.

Both the minsu have equally good view from the room. And both are about 5mins walking distance to 7-11 which I think is important in Cingjing.

For the room I will prefer 清境白雲渡假山莊. Kids will love it especially it is 2 storey. However, the bathroom look a little basic and don't match the room design.

For Sunnydale, the room is also big but the look more basic. The bathroom is bigger here and better equiped. The service from this minsu owner is better among the two I stay.

Both the minsu have equally good view from the room. And both are about 5mins walking distance to 7-11 which I think is important in Cingjing.

Yes ... The 7-11 ... Up the Mountain only can eat "WIND" .... I remember ... 😂

Can also go 7-11 & Pack some supplies like Maggie Mee & Biscuits ... Night Snack

• Praise 1

Can also go 7-11 & Pack some supplies like Maggie Mee & Biscuits ... Night Snack

Taiwan 7-11 have very nice bento set.

Turbocharged

Taiwan 7-11 have very nice bento set.

Taiwan 7-11 is really convenience shop.

Can collect registered article/parcels, pay parking, buy all sorts of nonsense, freshly brewed coffee, even 卤味 also got sell...

• Praise 1

Exactly! my children love the "penhouse" at Baiyun at first sight. And the 7-11 is a bonus (esp for the kiddos) ! Going to book for my Mar trip but seem like booking for March is still not opened yet. Just email the minsu to enquire as I note that rooms are taken up very fast in Mar holiday.

Sorry to say, I decided to get a cab to take us around Taichung & CJ (4 days), so less stressful for me. Maybe next trip then consider self drive as many bro here recommended. Will be taking public transport in Taipei as it is so convenience and easy.

cheers!

Exactly! my children love the "penhouse" at Baiyun at first sight. And the 7-11 is a bonus (esp for the kiddos) ! Going to book for my Mar trip but seem like booking for March is still not opened yet. Just email the minsu to enquire as I note that rooms are taken up very fast in Mar holiday.

Sorry to say, I decided to get a cab to take us around Taichung & CJ (4 days), so less stressful for me. Maybe next trip then consider self drive as many bro here recommended. Will be taking public transport in Taipei as it is so convenience and easy.

cheers!

Yes. Last time I also email them to inform me once it is open for booking. The Minsu give 2 sheep soft toys that my daughter love it so much.

Yes. Last time I also email them to inform me once it is open for booking. The Minsu give 2 sheep soft toys that my daughter love it so much.

oh,baiyun replied via email and confirmed my booking via email. V effiecient!

Finally completed day 3 post of my Taiwan road trip.. driving on Taiwan's great ocean road..

http://almostafrequentflyer.blogspot.sg/2015/01/taiwan-nov-trip-day3.html

Have tons of photos to process.. I shoot in raw format, so need to filter out the unwanted pics and then edit and convert to JPEG..

Very detailed and informative blog. Looking forward to more posts on your future trip!

thanks. :)

• Praise 1

oh,baiyun replied via email and confirmed my booking via email. V effiecient!

That is good news. How many night you stay?

Enjoy your holiday and you will be 'WOW ' by the view from your room balcony.

That is good news. How many night you stay?

Enjoy your holiday and you will be 'WOW ' by the view from your room balcony.

2N in CJ Baiyun, Taichung Park city, jiufen sunnyroom minsu (can't get windsor) , taipei city YMCA each.

Hope to get some nice pic of the starry night n hehuangshan

there's also a MOS burger at the visitor centre

↡ Advertisement