Rare car spotted!

Fastfive1

I happened to see a very old E30 318 coupe on the road this afternoon. Such a shame that it was on a tow truck heading in the direction of defu lane. Probably going to a workshop around that area. Such a shame to see it in such a state. At least the body looks in good shape. Will upload the picture of it later once I black out the plate.

↡ Advertisement

Nice! Looks like a breakdown only, nothing too much to worry about I guess. Like the original chrome trim and rims on this car, looks to be in great condition.

Haha it's hardly seen on the road nowadays. i hope that i have enough money to buy this car once the owner decides to sell it.

ok la. not my definition of rare. Put a car through its paces more than 20 years, it will get to be a strange sight on the roads too eventually. A rare car to me is a model that has been intentionally limited in its homologation. Now that's rare to begin with.

Before i forget, do you know how many e39 wagons are still on SG roads today? or have all of them been exported?

At last count, 2. Both silver. One has a slightly saggy rear end, the other one is almost perfect.

here is the almost perfect one. Somewhat recently transacted.

MB0N0862A.jpg

At last count, 2. Both silver. One has a slightly saggy rear end, the other one is almost perfect.

here is the almost perfect one. Somewhat recently transacted.

Recently transacted meaning sold? Hmm i see. My dad's looking for one of these.

hope not headed to the scrapyard

its body parts may be heading to different E30s and be seen on the road again, separately :o

always like the E30, 2door lagi best [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement