Is 'Hourly Lot Full' difficult to understand???

Camrytron

Our building got only 180 lot but the season already taken out 150 lot..

every morning sure got people trying to get in the building car park using the hourly entry when its already full.. [shakehead]

Worse is they will just chop the entry till me the season entry also cant go in.. [furious]

Best is the management got put sign far outside along the main road & yet there is still some idiot turning in to the building.. :excl: :excl:

Good things for me is i get to test my horn every morning... :D :D

↡ Advertisement

I always find the concept of having more season parking than hourly parking ludicrous, especially at commercial buildings.

So what if you are the tenant/pay season parking fees? It's the people who go and park in the Hourly Lots (your suppliers, your customers, your agents, etc etc) which are the ones who will be contributing to the salaries of those applying for season parking.

And I pity the idiot from Management School who decided that if there are not enough lots, the customer or supplier, both value-drivers of the company, will have to park elsewhere and walk to the building instead.

But I'm basing my experience on a specific building at Changi Biz Park (I don't know if that is where you work)

Well, I guess I don't have the "entitlement" mentality because my office is in a Mall, there's no such thing as "season parking lots" - lots are allocated based on first come first serve, free for all - equal for all.

Office/commercial is NOT HDB season parking, so don't bring your mentality to the workplace.

I always find the concept of having more season parking than hourly parking ludicrous, especially at commercial buildings.

So what if you are the tenant/pay season parking fees? It's the people who go and park in the Hourly Lots (your suppliers, your customers, your agents, etc etc) which are the ones who will be contributing to the salaries of those applying for season parking.

And I pity the idiot from Management School who decided that if there are not enough lots, the customer or supplier, both value-drivers of the company, will have to park elsewhere and walk to the building instead.

But I'm basing my experience on a specific building at Changi Biz Park (I don't know if that is where you work)

Well, I guess I don't have the "entitlement" mentality because my office is in a Mall, there's no such thing as "season parking lots" - lots are allocated based on first come first serve, free for all - equal for all.

Office/commercial is NOT HDB season parking, so don't bring your mentality to the workplace.

i think u are not aware that all commercial building(be it mall or office building)

all tenant are giving privilege to purchase season lots 1st & certain % of the lots are for hourly,then if there are some left from tenant then it will go to 1st come 1st serve..

some tenant are giving more than 1 lots(depending on the size of unit u rent from landlord)

mostly high post or boss will get the lots..

i understand what is your frustration for not able to park your car in those area(to visit clients)

imaging if u are the tenant & all the lots are taking up by hourly park,will u be even more frustration?

every morning sure got people trying to get in the building car park using the hourly entry when its already full.. [shakehead]

Worse is they will just chop the entry till me the season entry also cant go in.. [furious]

Best is the management got put sign far outside along the main road & yet there is still some idiot turning in to the building.. :excl: :excl:

Try feedback to the building management, and suggest they station 1 carpark attendant at the entrance to stop hourly motorists as necessary.

I observed that the Fu Lu Shou Building is using this method, block entrance with FULL sign [pull aside to allow season label motorists to enter].

Otherwise, like what Chinatown Complex do : FULL sign is lighted up, but allow hourly motorists to enter [so not obstruct season motorists] and 1 additional sign after entering to tell them to leave carpark.

Can check if any visitor(s) just vacuated from any of the lots?

Can wait for any visitor(s) to evacuate from any of the lots?

Since demand is huge.

Then the only way is to up the season fees and hourly fees.

Until a balance is reached. Very simple.

My office carpark is getting expensive too. I might just ride my motorcycle to work, and get free parking, cause can squeeze thru the barrier!

Once again I think LTA should allow more motorcycle COE to make it $1, to entice more people to buy motorcycle for work.

Since demand is huge.

My office carpark is getting expensive too. I might just ride my motorcycle to work, and get free parking, cause can squeeze thru the barrier!

Once again I think LTA should allow more motorcycle COE to make it $1, to entice more people to buy motorcycle for work.

yup

Since demand is huge.

Mercy-mercy, I was told about 90% accidents hospitalised involved motorcyclists. Cycling bicycle is safer transport.

In economic developmental terms, this would be a retardation.

The number of motorcycles vs cars ratio is an indicator of how developed an economy is.

Thanks bro,u guys comments mature rather than some idoit (@Nightsky) comments stupidly.. [hur][hur]

Anyway i will forward some of the tips to the management giving by u guys... [thumbsup][thumbsup]

worst part,still doing my test every morning... [smash][smash]

Since demand is huge.

Ditto.

Since demand is huge.

can dun want? very old and lazy to get class 2b licence.. keke

Neutral Newbie

I understand how u feel. Last time when i took my auntie's ride to her house, we will have to wait for the que and takes quite a long time to get in the mscp.. Maybe they should split the gantry, one for season parking and one for hourly? But your season parking rate may increase.. [:(]

U talking abt the Signature?

Anyway, nowadays there are fewer parking lots available due to some BCA policies which I don't rem clearly. That's why the Asia Square building at the new Financial centre has very limited lots.

i think u are not aware that all commercial building(be it mall or office building)

all tenant are giving privilege to purchase season lots 1st & certain % of the lots are for hourly,then if there are some left from tenant then it will go to 1st come 1st serve..

some tenant are giving more than 1 lots(depending on the size of unit u rent from landlord)

mostly high post or boss will get the lots..

i understand what is your frustration for not able to park your car in those area(to visit clients)

imaging if u are the tenant & all the lots are taking up by hourly park,will u be even more frustration?

Don't come and talk c0ck please, not ALL commercial buildings have season parking lots.

Don't believe? my office is at singapore's first "eco mall", come here and have a look for yourself

Don't be a frog in the well lah!!!

if a ferrari bentley or lamborghini drives in, will u give up yr lot to the vehicle?

if a ferrari bentley or lamborghini drives in, will u give up yr lot to the vehicle?

No, if his BIGGEST CUSTOMER drives in in their ferrari, bentley or lamborghini, I wonder if TS will give up his lot or insist that he "PAID SEASON PARKING FOR HIS SEASON PARKING LOT" and will ask his customer to "QUEUE AND WAIT FOR HOURLY LOT" [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement