Crashed Into Fallen Branch.

Rogersk8ter

My friend called me and told me her car was damaged when she crashed into a fallen branch.

It was in lane 1 of the exp way and raining heavily at night. by the time she noticed it it ws too

late to stop as visiblity was poor.

Sadly, the repair cost abt 3-4k.

Is this an act of god? can claim Npark?

↡ Advertisement

My friend called me and told me her car was damaged when she crashed into a fallen branch.

It was in lane 1 of the exp way and raining heavily at night. by the time she noticed it it ws too

Fallen branch?? Any pic? Can try to check with insurance co lor....but if ownself ran into it....errr....I not sure leh. [sweatdrop]

I am glad to know there was no casualty.

Drive (speeding) in Lane 1 with poor visiblity?

If can not see well in poor visiblity, drive slower in Lane 2 or Lane 3 or Lane 4.

If can not see well in poor vsiblity, can go for medical check-up to confirm if got night-blindness, to avoid such accident(s).

First of all, I do sympathise... what with sky-high costs of running, maintaining a car here, plus the fact that insurance premiums are already on the up and up, even if you are a very safe driver with clean no-accident record for years.

But not surprisingly... [laugh]

No, it is an act of WOMAN DRIVER [laugh] Too bad, looks like this is going to be an "own damage" claim. Get ready for the insurance co to [knife]

As some people are saying, stormy weather with poor visibility, best to avoid Lane 1 - not only there are fallen branches, but sometimes huge puddles that can cause vehicles to aquaplane on one side and skid out of control if driver has loose grip on the steering.

Middle of the road or expressway is raised higher than the side, better drainage.

Edited by Sosaria
↡ Advertisement