Interview with Loss Adjustors

Santafe

Hi, I had made an OD claim against my own insurer. The loss adjuster and surveyor had contacted me and ask me for an interview.

Anyone have similar experience? May i know what kind of questions do they ask?

↡ Advertisement

Hi, I had made an OD claim against my own insurer. The loss adjuster and surveyor had contacted me and ask me for an interview.

if aviva, make sure ur car is 100% original....

otherwise, just make sure that u r not cheating can liao... usually such thing is done by workshop.... y r u handling it yourself?

if aviva, make sure ur car is 100% original....

otherwise, just make sure that u r not cheating can liao... usually such thing is done by workshop.... y r u handling it yourself?

I have no idea. I reported own damage as I met an accident with no third part claim involved.

I have no idea. I reported own damage as I met an accident with no third part claim involved.

u shld hv brinfg it to the workshop then.... anyway, they just want to see what is the damage so that you wont try to inflate it...

its just like police taking statement...they will ask how the saga happen..

Better clear all mods from the car as a first precaution!

Interview is nothing to worry about.

Just keep emphasizing the trustworthy insurance company and you are claiming within the guidelines.

Get the adjustor to say what is what within guidelines or not. Then play along and insist those within claimable to be changed.

u shld hv brinfg it to the workshop then.... anyway, they just want to see what is the damage so that you wont try to inflate it...

The vehicle was towed to the authorized workshop and I did my accident reporting there.

Soon after, the surveyor had inspect and authorize to repair.

After 3 days after reporting, a clerk called me to fix an appointment for an interview with the surveyor and lost adjustor.

My vehicle are all stock will no modification and my insurer is chartis.

Edited by Santafe

I just kena.

wife was driving my car. As she was moving off zebra crossing, Ah neh lady in bicycle did not stop and dashed through the road atthe zebra crossing as wife was moving off. Hit her at very slow speed and fell down. Choot pattern wants me pay this and that etc..... found out she is a damn nurse at Raffles.

Adjuster called wife and wanted to close case asap so that she doesnt chow keng and engage rogue lawyers. Took statement.

Hi so what's the interview mainly about? Did the insurer process the claims payout?

Supercharged

I just kena.

wife was driving my car. As she was moving off zebra crossing, Ah neh lady in bicycle did not stop and dashed through the road atthe zebra crossing as wife was moving off. Hit her at very slow speed and fell down. Choot pattern wants me pay this and that etc..... found out she is a damn nurse at Raffles.

Adjuster called wife and wanted to close case asap so that she doesnt chow keng and engage rogue lawyers. Took statement.

at crossing hit someone always bo hua... even thou cyclist got fault for not dismounting the bicycle and push across but driver sure kanna also...

Lan lan suck thumb now....

at crossing hit someone always bo hua... even thou cyclist got fault for not dismounting the bicycle and push across but driver sure kanna also...

↡ Advertisement