Chevrolet Orlando New MPV

Patricklyb

Anyone saw the today's Orlando advert? Price dropped.

Dropped to how much? Last seen on Facebook was 106999 with wireless car entertainment system
↡ Advertisement

I had a J female SE serving me, over phone. Then arrange appt, she didn't turn up at first appt till late, I left then. I didn't get to see her either

She is in her 40s right?

I have two questions:

1. How to enable cruise control? I have tried many times but isn't successful. I understand the first step is, while driving, I need to switch on / enable the cruise control button. Then I heard there is a next step to perform. What exactly is this second step?

2. I am about to perform my 20k servicing. I still find it a challenge to lower the back seats. Sometimes, despite using all my might, trying at different angles, getting another person to help, the seats STILL can't be lowered. But at my last servicing , the agent said nothing can be done about it. Thus I need tips from fellow Orlanodians. 

Thanks!

I have two questions:

1. How to enable cruise control? I have tried many times but isn't successful. I understand the first step is, while driving, I need to switch on / enable the cruise control button. Then I heard there is a next step to perform. What exactly is this second step?

2. I am about to perform my 20k servicing. I still find it a challenge to lower the back seats. Sometimes, despite using all my might, trying at different angles, getting another person to help, the seats STILL can't be lowered. But at my last servicing , the agent said nothing can be done about it. Thus I need tips from fellow Orlanodians. 

Thanks!

Capture.jpg

I have two questions:

Thanks!

Get the service guys to oil it. It gets stiff if you don't use it frequently.

The service guys said the designer pretty sure the mechanism won't break so they waiting for someone to tell them theirs is broken.

For the cruise control, the second step is to use your left thumb to push the little Lever down to the "set" to lock the speed. The icon on the metre will change from white to green.

While cruising, if you wish to increase or decrease speed, you can use the same lever to adjust. There's the "+" and "-" on it. Do take a closer look to examine what I'm trying to explain here.

Hope I've helped you with your question. :)

• Praise 1

I have two questions:

Thanks!

1) I thought cruise control is quite universal to operate?

post-18163-0-65910700-1479345188.jpg

Make sure your foot is off the gas and brake pedals when you set the desired speed. If you want to increase or decrease the speed just flick the rocker switch +/-.

2) Are you talking about the 2nd row or 3rd row? Just spray some WD40 on the joints.

Those looking for car shades can consider this option:

https://www.facebook.com/Custom-Fit-Carshades-Singapore-848633915217666/

Product Videos

-------------------------

I have asked and for them to customize for Orlando, the MOQ is 15 sets. 7 pieces including rear and front driver and passenger side.

Price (currently under promotion): $250.

Without promotion price is $268.

I don't earn commission. I happen to find them cos I looking for shades for my sis in law's Honda jazz (which they said is ongoing production).

However as this model is new to them, it will take some time. So don't bother if u can't wait.

So if u guys want, let me know. The magical number is 15.

I just book an Orlando.

SA said no folding mirrors...

Whole 2nd floor, full of cars & ALL Orlandos present, mirrors not folded.

So, does 1.4AT version come with folding mirrors or not?

I really like the drive.

My kids @ 3rd row complained bumpy a bit.

Thx

• Praise 1

I just book an Orlando.

SA said no folding mirrors...

Whole 2nd floor, full of cars & ALL Orlandos present, mirrors not folded.

So, does 1.4AT version come with folding mirrors or not?

I really like the drive.

My kids @ 3rd row complained bumpy a bit.

Thx

Congratulations. Do join us on fb at the Team Orlandosg.

Current batch does not come with folding mirrors.

It will cost you $2k(last heard from SE) to get it installed by Alpines or half that amount from outside 'workshop'.

Bumpiness is dependant on a lot of variables like tyre pressure, size... Variables can be changed or adjusted. Important thing is whether or not they find the 3rd row cramp cos that is something you can't change.

• Praise 1

Congratulations. Do join us on fb at the Team Orlandosg.

Current batch does not come with folding mirrors.

It will cost you $2k(last heard from SE) to get it installed by Alpines or half that amount from outside 'workshop'.

Bumpiness is dependant on a lot of variables like tyre pressure, size... Variables can be changed or adjusted. Important thing is whether or not they find the 3rd row cramp cos that is something you can't change.

Thx!

I don't really need that folding mirrors. Just something fanciful, good to have, but not essential.

Managed to bargain down $3k from quoted pricing.

Got:

1. Sports rims - 16"

2. Front & back recording camera

3. Leather seats

4. 6mths Road tax

5. Solar film

Think not a fantastic package, but happier that price is at my comfortable level.

You can negotiate with the SE to get it installed for free. One guy in Orlando forum has his installed recently while others are waiting for their turn to get it installed.

Bro Ken Leong

Any link on that particular "Orlando forum"? is it this mycarforum or some other forum?

I also want my free folding mirrors

Thx

Today did my 20k servicing. $200+ including change of air-con filter. I would say they have improved in their service a lot because not only had they washed my car, they even vacuumed its interior (which was never the case when I owned by Epica and Optra)! Able to use the $15 voucher issued to me earlier; and now I'm give another $25 voucher for the next servicing.