Chevrolet Orlando New MPV

Patricklyb

Yes, the Taxi Simulator "app" works for the Malibu as well! Wow, a high-class Malibu taxi-to-be!

Anyway I've received a few requests via my PM inbox. Perhaps I will wait till the end of tomorrow so that I can WeTransfer at one-go (in case there are more requests).

Cool... My toddler son always get excited when he sees a Chevrolet Epica taxi on the road, saying that's papa's car. With this taxi meter in our Orlando, it's more certain I am driving a taxi. Lol.

↡ Advertisement

This morning I saw 5 Orlandos travelling together from the TPE towards the PIE  !!!.  

Unfortunately it was not a convoy of fellow Orlando owners here. The 5 Orlandos were travelling on a car carrier trailer to Alpine Motors from their storage facility in the north (maybe the Sembawang Wharves). There were 3 Orlandos on the top level and 2 on the bottom level.

Wow, That mean there will be 5 more Orlandos coming out on our road soon. :a-good:

Cool... My toddler son always get excited when he sees a Chevrolet Epica taxi on the road, saying that's papa's car. With this taxi meter in our Orlando, it's more certain I am driving a taxi. Lol.

orlando_b.jpg

chevrolet_orlando_taxi__super_unbelivabl

640-chevrolet-orlando-taxi.jpeg

Good Morning,

Did anyone manage to get the door scuff for Orlando?

Is Cruze's door scuff suitable for Orlando?

TIA [:)]

You talking about those with led light or without led type?

• Praise 1

Hi,this is my first post. I am a new owner. Got my car 4 mths now. Was driving an Altis previously. Just want to share some bad experience .... some pain-posting if you will.

Shattered my rear windscreen 2 days ago. Darn carpark roof top so dark. Also so many hdb car parks today out-dated. Install those darn metal guard rails... hit the top of my rear windscreen. Sounded like an explosion, man! when it broke.. then after that can still cracking sound for a few minutes as the crack spread through out the windscreen. I consider myself a careful driver so this hurts. Ouch!!

Share photo w you all.

post-165977-0-25269900-1447647167_thumb.jpg

Hi,this is my first post. I am a new owner. Got my car 4 mths now. Was driving an Altis previously. Just want to share some bad experience .... some pain-posting if you will.

Shattered my rear windscreen 2 days ago. Darn carpark roof top so dark. Also so many hdb car parks today out-dated. Install those darn metal guard rails... hit the top of my rear windscreen. Sounded like an explosion, man! when it broke.. then after that can still cracking sound for a few minutes as the crack spread through out the windscreen. I consider myself a careful driver so this hurts. Ouch!!

Share photo w you all.

Bro, hope no one get hurt. Take Care.

Share photo w you all.

Which car park?

Few years ago, someone broke my Stream's rear windscreen. I claimed from NTUC without affecting NCD.

Share photo w you all.

Sorry to hear that. Nearly happened to me once but I spotted the metal guard rails there just as I was reversing. I had to slow down and stopped barely 3pm from it.

If your Orlando is 4 months old, you might have signed up with the special AXA-Alpine Motors scheme insurance where all accident repairs must be done ONLY at Alpine Motors or the insurance company won't pay. Also check your policy on windscreen excess. Most insurance policies have an excess of $100 for replacing of windscreens.

I have just renewed my insurance with another insurer and got rid of that AXA-Alpine scheme insurance as accident repairing ONLY at an Authorised Distributor is usually very expensive compared to outside workshops and this would increase your premiums renewal the following year even if your NCD is unaffected.

With other insurance schemes, for minor body repairs I can choose to repair at cheaper workshops to keep my renewal premiums low. For engine repairs I still go back to the AD to maintain warranty.

Hi all, understand that the recommended tyre pressure for our Orlando is 240 each. If we were to pump 250, shouldn't be a problem, right?

No problem. Just 10. I used to put 20 more in my ride as lazy to always check. This is my own opininon. 

• Praise 1

Nearly happened to me too... I was visiting a relative at Hougang area, the carpark there has this design too... 

If this could happen to us, it could happen to other MPV/longer SUV owners. Maybe like what CHAR said... might be better to head in first? (In OZ/NZ, everyone parks head in)

Sorry to hear that. Nearly happened to me once but I spotted the metal guard rails there just as I was reversing. I had to slow down and stopped barely 3pm from it.

If your Orlando is 4 months old, you might have signed up with the special AXA-Alpine Motors scheme insurance where all accident repairs must be done ONLY at Alpine Motors or the insurance company won't pay. Also check your policy on windscreen excess. Most insurance policies have an excess of $100 for replacing of windscreens.

I have just renewed my insurance with another insurer and got rid of that AXA-Alpine scheme insurance as accident repairing ONLY at an Authorised Distributor is usually very expensive compared to outside workshops and this would increase your premiums renewal the following year even if your NCD is unaffected.

With other insurance schemes, for minor body repairs I can choose to repair at cheaper workshops to keep my renewal premiums low. For engine repairs I still go back to the AD to maintain warranty.

↡ Advertisement