Property Agent very Rich?

Sabbie

If u become a rich property agent, I rather be ur mistress [laugh][laugh]

being a rich man's wife is always tough, mistress gets to spend the $.

Are you sure? Am sure Jill will scold you for making such a statement anyway I dont want a mistress I just want one woman that I truly love

Why you keep thinking of getting mistress? You don't want to settle down ? By 50+, 60+ years old you still got energy to do that? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Not me, just my property agent friends, guess they got a lot of money to yang them

Sabbie, what's your requirement to be your wife (Provided you become rich)? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Just a witty good girl next door, cannot be ugly but no need to look like Trish Goff, someone who will inspire me to be a better man

not all

property agents have the lowest level of entry

only 4 or 5 o levels needed

anyway if they sell they make alot

Edited by Ithunk

i have frds who studied in prestigious unis overseas, in ntu/ nus

work as acct, engineer, etc. some change to bcum property agents.

its hard work, luck, contacts all play apart. a frd say sometimes zero income per mth, highest he earn in 80k+ a mth.

Thanks for sharing your experience, say if I am just an average agent, what is my expected pay? Some say can make more money training agents than selling is this true?

its hard work, luck, contacts all play apart. a frd say sometimes zero income per mth, highest he earn in 80k+ a mth.

80k a month is like my annual salary already just Cheong one month can leow

ya its mainly confidence in sales....and with more sales bring more luck

but having a degree will definitely help

a buyer or seller might sometimes query about yr education level as they will be the ones choosing the agent

and of course the way an agent speaks and sales experience and deals closed

80k a month is like my annual salary already just Cheong one month can leow

Then keep your 80k a year job. No point going uncharted waters. Many failed and end up without job and without money.

but the cheque he got to wait rite? becos for agents the money wont come so soon...

but for private i heard its faster or immediate once the deal is closed

ya...property agent need to fork ads cost first. <_<

yes ads cost...

and going for road shows name cards and flyers

all these are own expense

but if can sell its really money

but whether can survive is another thing

then also got viewing like first appt 2nd appt

not so easy or maybe it is for some ?

the best is to buy direct from developer

Neutral Newbie

I wouldn' t say its an easy or difficult job coz I nvr done it before, but i know that being a property agent, say someone gets u to sell his property, u don't get paid unless you sell the property and before that u need to advertise his property for him, at your expense for a few weeks, to a few mths, dpding on when u sell the property for your client, all these is from your pocket. Then u also need to incur expenses to travel to bring people to view flats, which can be a long drawn out process which can last for up to a few mths. all these while u don't get paid at all. so it might seem easy money for those high flyers, but for those many who are struggling, there is no income while waiting for a sale.

also just like in insurance or car sales, becoz of the many others in the same line, its a cut throat world and many agents do a lot of things, some really unscrupulous just to get clients and business. are you suitable for this kind of dog eat dog world where if u r not ruthless enough you can be earning nothing for a few mths? if so u can go try, if not just be a salaried employee lor.

I wouldn' t say its an easy or difficult job coz I nvr done it before, but i know that being a property agent, say someone gets u to sell his property, u don't get paid unless you sell the property and before that u need to advertise his property for him, at your expense for a few weeks, to a few mths, dpding on when u sell the property for your client, all these is from your pocket. Then u also need to incur expenses to travel to bring people to view flats, which can be a long drawn out process which can last for up to a few mths. all these while u don't get paid at all. so it might seem easy money for those high flyers, but for those many who are struggling, there is no income while waiting for a sale.

also just like in insurance or car sales, becoz of the many others in the same line, its a cut throat world and many agents do a lot of things, some really unscrupulous just to get clients and business. are you suitable for this kind of dog eat dog world where if u r not ruthless enough you can be earning nothing for a few mths? if so u can go try, if not just be a salaried employee lor.

actually i know some of the folks at dennis wee so i know how a property agency works....then u have to come out with course fees and stuff

but if u become a property agent u will be very famous la...with everyone having yr name card and hp number

if u know this guy called eddy ng ive chatted with him personally and he has been in the business for a very long time

http://www.eddyng96.com/

he was formerly from dw and a top 10 producer

Edited by Ithunk

I had a former colleague married to this guy, poly grad, earned 2300 a month as an asst engineer, now he became agent and suddenly drive big car and talk big while me a uni grad, drive a small car and very humble, so property agents very rich? since I am a poor man and want to be rich, should I quit my job and be a property agent???

Check your element if compatible first. Not all gamblers are winners. A brother of mine refused to be property agent for many years, although advised to do so with his element. One day, he decided to be one, and got promoted within a few months.

Not everyone can strike it rich as property agents. For the many you've seen whom did well as ppty agents, just as many had failed too..

I found out after distributing flyers door to door. 10,000 flyers not enough for just Ang Mo Kio. Enough to convince me not my cup of tea [:p]

↡ Advertisement