Arcade Pinball Machines

Fri13th

Hi Peeps! anyone got any lobang for those full size pinball machine for sale? new or 2nd hand i also ok as i would like to get 1 for my new home in future as i really enjoy playing 1 in the arcade!!

Thks for helping [wave]

↡ Advertisement

go by old school method

search in Yellow Pages........ and i dont think u need any licence to buy it

last time, i think Toys R Us was selling this pinball machine. it's quite big, though its not like the full size in arcades

Start calling up these suppliers:

http://www.eguide.com.sg/Products/Arcade-Game-Machines

Edited by Donut

No one knows?

Go to the arcade machine, there should be a tag stating the company's name that does the maintenance or importing it in.

You can call them and check it out.

If I'm not wrong, these gaming machines need a license to operate.

all arcade machines need license to use.

if u wanna open arcade, u need 2 licenses.

1 to import and operate

and 1 public entertainment license

Wah suddenly so many advise! Thks Peeps! I will explore all those lobang u guys mention! May sounds a bit boliao to most ppl including my wife which I haven't told her LOL and now my existing Hse already got a full size pool table sitting in the hall and she has been nagging every now and then why buy pool table waste space LOL. I think gotta get rid the table b4 can get the pinball....Anyone wanna buy my table few years later?

Wah suddenly so many advise! Thks Peeps! I will explore all those lobang u guys mention! May sounds a bit boliao to most ppl including my wife which I haven't told her LOL and now my existing Hse already got a full size pool table sitting in the hall and she has been nagging every now and then why buy pool table waste space LOL. I think gotta get rid the table b4 can get the pinball....Anyone wanna buy my table few years later?

hey, sounds crazy but i also interested in getting a pinball machine. if you manage to find a way, can let me know? Thanks

during the early 90, i bought horse racing set (Bay ki) and the jackpot set for less than S$500 each,.

Friends and school mate always comes to my house and donate money.

I am also interested to have one at home. If you find the shop selling it, why not we do a group buy together with bro Yagami00?

During my NS days, few of us used to sneak out to the arcades and played the electronic pin ball machines... :D