Who's fault is that?

Belle_femme

In the case of an unwanted pregnancy, who's fault is that?

I have a gf who got pregnant lately and her beau chided her for not taking birth control pills. ZOMG!!! some kind of guy that is... worthless trash I say *curses*

Prevention of pregnancy is a shared responsibility and us women shouldn't be expected to shoulder this accountability all by ourselves

*sings... all... by.... myself.......*

Since this is a male dominated arena, I want to hear what guys have to say.... Guys, please shoot, women... please gripe.

Also, I believe in karma. Abortion will incur bad karma.. My gf has since undergone abortion and trust me, I still curse that animal responsible every night before I sleep.

↡ Advertisement

I have a gf who got pregnant lately and her beau chided her for not taking birth control pills. ZOMG!!! some kind of guy that is... worthless trash I say *curses*

Prevention of pregnancy is a shared responsibility and us women shouldn't be expected to shoulder this accountability all by ourselves

Since this is a male dominated arena, I want to hear what guys have to say.... Guys, please shoot, women... please gripe.

Also, I believe in karma. Abortion will incur bad karma.. My gf has since undergone abortion and trust me, I still curse that animal responsible every night before I sleep.

both parties are at fault....... no 2 ways about it...

All i can say is "if u wanna enjoy, u must accept the outcome". Something like that lah. Guess it will be better if i put it in hokkien [laugh][laugh]

Your gf's fault for not insisting on a condom and being too horny

Your gf's bf's fault for not using a condom and being too horny

Summary: Both are to blame for being too horny.

Your gf's fault for not insisting on a condom and being too horny

Your gf's bf's fault for not using a condom and being too horny

Summary: Both are to blame for being too horny.

You know the worst part? The animal refuses to accompany her for the abortion!! I feel like killing him if I could.

He merely texted "I will pay for the abortion" *wails*... you know how heartbreaking that is to a woman?

Its show that the boy does not really want to settle down with your friend or take her as a life long partner .... [:(]

All i can say is "if u wanna enjoy, u must accept the outcome". Something like that lah. Guess it will be better if i put it in hokkien [laugh][laugh]

Many a time, guys insist at that crucial point and that it is absolutely safe.

We are the ones who miss our periods *cries*. We're the ones who worry - often all by ourselves.... and when we tell our partners, they blame us for being paranoid.

If its a shared responsibility, shouldn't guys show some sensitivity?

Its show that the boy does not really want to settle down with your friend or take her as a life long partner .... [:(]

Guessed as much. poor lass she is

We are the ones who miss our periods *cries*. We're the ones who worry - often all by ourselves.... and when we tell our partners, they blame us for being paranoid.

In the first place, why give in to the guy ...... :ph34r:

Cos you love him and afraid that if do not listern to him, he will go for another one. He is not worth your love ... [sly]

Just tell hgim to wait til wedding night .... [nod] and if he did that, then congra, you found your life long partner..... [smash]

Silly to put blame on anyone.

If the girl expect the man to take responsibility for such things, then she is stupid and at fault for being innocent and naive.

Men only wants to shoot. From day one....it's never the fault of the man to get the girl pregnant.

Fault is a blame game.

Fault is a failing,flaw,error.

The only event is that the man helped the girls got pregnant. Or the man is one half of the event that caused the pregnancy. It cannot be the fault of the man.

Moreover the baby is not born yet, so how can you say the man is irresponsible?

Dear woman.....in sexual intercourse the man job is to ejaculate out the sperm into the hole. At that moment in time, I am sure you girls allowed it. But what happen to the sperm inside your body, we man got no control over it. Your eggs and body accepted it....so it's definately 100% your body fault!!

Before marriage...it's 100% the girls fault for opening her gate. She is the one that is carrying the baby.

In crime, the one holding on to the drugs or stolen goods is the one at fault for being stupid to be caught out.

I dun do that [:p] Safety First [laugh][laugh]

I still curse that animal responsible every night before I sleep.

arent u working some ad agency & got a bf? have u got nothing better to do before u sleep?

You know the worst part? The animal refuses to accompany her for the abortion!! I feel like killing him if I could.

He merely texted "I will pay for the abortion" *wails*... you know how heartbreaking that is to a woman?

I would never allow my gf to go for abortion if she's pregnant.

Leaving the horny issues aside, your gf's bf is indeed a b@stard to do this to her.

Silly to put blame on anyone.

If the girl expect the man to take responsibility for such things, then she is stupid and at fault for being innocent and naive.

Men only wants to shoot. From day one....it's never the fault of the man to get the girl pregnant.

Fault is a blame game.

Fault is a failing,flaw,error.

The only event is that the man helped the girls got pregnant. Or the man is one half of the event that caused the pregnancy. It cannot be the fault of the man.

Moreover the baby is not born yet, so how can you say the man is irresponsible?

Dear woman.....in sexual intercourse the man job is to ejaculate out the sperm into the hole. At that moment in time, I am sure you girls allowed it. But what happen to the sperm inside your body, we man got no control over it. Your eggs and body accepted it....so it's definately 100% your body fault!!

Before marriage...it's 100% the girls fault for opening her gate. She is the one that is carrying the baby.

In crime, the one holding on to the drugs or stolen goods is the one at fault for being stupid to be caught out.

Spoken like a true blue MCP *frowns* -> I'm not dissing you though. You are entitled to your views.

Agreed, in many cases, the women are just being too trusting that men will uphld their sweet nothings. Unfortunately when the boat rocks, these men are no longing there to save the drowning woman.

Girls are funny.

When guy got no time for shopping...the girls can happily just ask for money...they can go themselves.

The same girls will happily ask for money to go do hair, sliming center, spa.

Now just a simple abortion....why need to accompany. Want to play the guilt and fault game on the man is it?

Please lah lady....got money go abortion good enough Liao.

Don't ask so much.

arent u working some ad agency & got a bf? have u got nothing better to do before u sleep?

Thank you for participating my dear. But I don't think I need such insensitive comments at this stage.

Imagine your friend getting hurt, you do not curse the person responsible for her plight?

Yes, I lead a busy life, but not busy enought to lack compassion for my friend, just like indeed, i'm sure you lead a busy life too... just not too busy to diss at other's misfortunes. *frowns*

↡ Advertisement