GIC Position Application

Porker

Turbocharged

Anyone can advise me how to apply for the Chairman position now that Dr Tony Tan has officially been VOTED as the President of Singapore and I reckon he has to relinquish his duties at GIC?

I'm EN-GEEN-NERING trained and have a very keen sense of numbers and very well versed in financials. I read WSJ and BoomBERG everyday to absorb all latest happenings in the financial world. Lloyd Blankfein is my personal hero since he transpired from a lowly comm trader in GS' subsidiary only to overtake Hank Paulson as CEO. But less people mistake me as gay, I find Christine Lagarde very chio and won't mind being her boyfriend.

Yeah so there. Any advice (I got Sam's English lessons from SBF too) will be great.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I have to work within the boundaries of corporate policy.

But just curious.. you're going to recommend me in the capacity of Chow Yun Fatt? :D

I have to work within the boundaries of corporate policy.

But just curious.. you're going to recommend me in the capacity of Chow Yun Fatt? :D

i have more than $200mil personal assets....more than qualify to run for President. -_- -_-

Anyone can advise me how to apply for the Chairman position now that Dr Tony Tan has officially been VOTED as the President of Singapore and I reckon he has to relinquish his duties at GIC?

I'm EN-GEEN-NERING trained and have a very keen sense of numbers and very well versed in financials. I read WSJ and BoomBERG everyday to absorb all latest happenings in the financial world. Lloyd Blankfein is my personal hero since he transpired from a lowly comm trader in GS' subsidiary only to overtake Hank Paulson as CEO. But less people mistake me as gay, I find Christine Lagarde very chio and won't mind being her boyfriend.

Yeah so there. Any advice (I got Sam's English lessons from SBF too) will be great.

haha i am accounting and finance trained, wear black frame specs, surname starts with T, can i apply? [rolleyes]

haha i am accounting and finance trained, wear black frame specs, surname starts with T, can i apply? [rolleyes]

wear black frame spec and surname starts with 'T' one should go run for President.

GIC just leave it alone. <_<

your "keen sense of numbers" and "well versed in financials" are for resumes where candidates don't have actual qualifications... people got Permanent Head Damage (phd) in applied mathematics... no further convincing needed... although whether or not he is counting the right things is the question...

Sorry, gay not eligible [laugh] [laugh]

only 1 criteria... worship the most powerful family here.

Solli hor.....tink ur degree from UrAnus U not recognised by GIC. [:p][laugh]

I read b4 to be a GIC Chairman, you must need to have a gross income of (If not wrong a 6 digit sum) and have work as a director/CEO/Chairman in any big company or have a gross capital of -DK how much-

I read b4 to be a GIC Chairman, you must need to have a gross income of (If not wrong a 6 digit sum) and have work as a director/CEO/Chairman in any big company or have a gross capital of -DK how much-

You gotta be kidding.. Those lao uncles and aunties picking rubbish downstair also can screwed up billion $$$ of investment without accountability... You don't need such stringent criteria to be a GIC chairman or directors..

↡ Advertisement